8 Seats Invitational, No AI's, Std Speed, BBG (dcaeb351)

gg, u still need me?

u still have a lot of cities, no?

@Valamas thanks for subbing in :slight_smile:

I sent this deal to AI.
Its a deal that is allowed even under CPL rules. hope it is fine. If not, let me know and I redo my turn

1 Like

Here we have the proposals for this congress.

@Valamas kindly accepted to sub in again into this game in order for us to not deal with AI in the congress.
I submitted a support request for it (link). @PerroFlamer please submit ur turn after Valamas is successfully subbed in.

1 Like

@PerroFlamer still deciding on the congress?

I couldnt send my turn, it’s like Valamas joint was not registered by the game, i reverted the turn to see if that fixes the problem.

I resubmitted my turn. Let me know if it worked.

I can’t, it says:
Incorrect player turn in save file! This probably means it is still your turn and you have some more moves to make!

the game is expecting to be the turn of kapshul, not valamas.

I dont have any other moves to make. If I had, I couldn’t have submitted the turn. probably a bug when we sub in a player during congress. Can you share with us what is the error you are getting? and send it to SackGT perhaps?

This is the error

And in the game, the save screen says its kapshuls turn, not valamas.

When you are in the lobby and loading the game, do you see Valamas as AI or human player?

It may be worth asking the question (in support forum) whether the AI playing turns before I was subbed back in is a problem.

I think there is a problem with the save file. it is skipping ur turn, and goes to kapshul turn. If Perro sets Hungary to Human player when loading the game, it should work.

this is not a PYDT error I believe.

It is already set as “player” look at the pic

I tried putting ai, and then switch back to player but didnt work

I’ll revert all the turn back to hungary to see if it works.

probably better if u just send the save file to valamas. and he plays his turn and then he send it to kapshul

It seems that my idea worked, lets see if valamas can take his turn in order.

Can you try a game state reset and upload the previous file u had? so we dont have to play our turns again? There is a high chance we would see a different congress this time if Valamas plays now instead of AI

what did you do to fix the problem?