6 Seats, No AI, Continents, BBS, BBG, FFA if meet the rules =) (e6b08189)

I did not backstab you. I stated and I quote “I’m not promising you anything.” I only agreed that your placing settlements in certain locations would not be interpreted by me as a threat. You didn’t ask me for friendship, which I would have declined. I took advantage of a unique situation whereby I was Suzerain of CS with a powerful military that I could levy at a cheap cost. I’m playing 22 play-by-turns games and opportunities like this rarely come along. I did what any competent player would do, which is play to win.

Inspired by this game I made another one with same settings and rules but for 4 ppl and on Pangea. Join!
https://www.playyourdamnturn.com/game/8a569142-b5ab-4f7b-a620-c71cc9ca4e5c

OK. I’m out. Capital and 66% of my cities have been taken. GGWP OtherRealisms.

1 Like

Thank you for the game.

@PerroFlamer
Your pointless war cause economic and scientific problems for 3 civilizations, you should stop it

@Nugz any estimates on when you can do your turn?

One of our rules says that we do 2 turns per day… :frowning:

@PerroFlamer can we speed up this game somehow? :slight_smile:

Let me see why @Nugz is delaying so much his turns and we’ll have a solution soon.

maybe we should kick him? or find replacement

finding replacement +

kick him

Hello, I’ve already requested for a player sub, let’s wait only the time the admins take to do it and this game will continue. Thanks for your patience.

I’ll post the congress for this turn, so you all can see it before voting.

It’s been so long since I’ve seen a turn that I barely remember what’s going on in this game.

1 Like

yeah me too

heavy cav in first one?
there is only one gold cs in our peninsula, so trade city-state?
diplo i don’t care :smiley:

I am open to deals. I do not want heavy cavalry buffed because I may be fighting Maryannu archers in the near future. I do want diplo points. My government is Oligarchy IIRC, I don’t remember what my CSs are, but I believe that I have a variety of them. I’m not sure how much gold or resources I have that I can gift in exchange for votes.

@MisterT800 u okay with long term FS in this game? and having cultural alliance?

If you are Germany, then the answer is no.