6 Seats, No AI, Continents, BBS, BBG, FFA if meet the rules =) (e6b08189)

Smack talk goes here for 6 Seats, No AI, Continents, BBS, BBG, FFA if meet the rules =)! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/e6b08189-7163-41dc-98dc-61b9c1b1693e

I ban Babylon

Ban Zulu

ban canada

ban Kupe

I’ll ban tamar

@our_witchcult_grows will you ban someone?

no, let them live :slight_smile:

Ok, fair play and good luck to everyone :smiley:

@otherrealisms We spawned very near to each other. Do you want to plan out settlements to avoid conflict?

@MT800, I am open to doing this. But I don’t know enough about the map to make any commitments at this time. We can re-evaluate as new information comes in.

1 Like

@our_witchcult_grows bro I’m denouncing you because you are founding cities and buying all the territory in front of my cities when you have a lot of territory west of your capital, I beg you to pls don’t found that city near the lake and better found to the west where you have a lot of territory.

But our hardworking nation already spent a lot of resources to send settlers to these lands. We are sorry. It’s very dangerous to give these rich of gold territories to such an aggressive civilization like Japan, which can spend this gold to train an army and capture our cities.

@Nugz Is it okay if I spread my religion to your cities?

Nice capture!
For some reason i thought that you can’t attack Brlin from the sea beceause of cliff :frowning:

I tend to be a pacifist, but while my friendly citizens were working the land and feeding their animals looked how the deutsch menace bought all the land in front of them so brazenly and that made them angry. The kingdom of Japan wants to be friendly with the world but will give their lives to protect their lands.

@Nugz
Japan captured our capital. If they capture the rest of german cities and gold income from world wonder they will become very powerful and very dangerous to you.

I am about to lose my capital, too. I underestimated otherrealisms. Thought we had an agreement to coexist but he backstabbed me.

The kingdom of Japan is just protecting their lands from the deutsch menace that brazenly took all the land in front of our nation when they have a lot of land west and north west of their territory.

I should also say that I denounced your evil wills of land conquest and that I begged you to don’t found Trier where you founded it and you rejected to be a good neighbor of our friendly nation.