6 person FFA (14f3ea87)

Is it just a bug, or is it a feature?

Because, if it is a feature, I’d like to know how to do it.

bug i think

I would like to surrender from this game. I can’t compete.

It is getting kind of silly with some of us getting stupid random bonuses but others not. I hadn’t noticed my crazy science from Willi Mapu before but it was still there this turn. I don’t think I’m getting any other obvious bonuses, but the turns to build some of my units seems out of proportion to their cost and the visible production.

The only unusual bonus I’ve noticed is receiving a Builder with 15 builds :laughing:
I thought you were doing well @OtherRealisms ?!

15 gold upgrades anyone?

games nearly over anyway

Ah yes, I did benefit from cheap upgrades too!

I can’t win and my neighbor @andrewsmart48 could easily conquer me, probably without even losing a unit.

As I said, the game is not competitive. Unless someone specifically objects here, I will surrender.

i won’t attack and as i say its not to long till the end

If OtherRealisms is surrendering because he’s losing, then I’ve long lost having any sort of shot at this. Barbs are more powerful than my units at this point… but I will keep playing on, because why not, it doesn’t take long to play a turn haha

1 Like

I’m not surrendering because I am losing. I am losing most of my games and I am not surrendering those. I am surrendering this one because I never had a fair shot at winning.

When @andrewsmart48 started pulling ahead of me, I thought it was because he was a better player (and he probably is), and I was okay with that for a while. Then I noticed one of his Holy Sites had 240 production. That’s just ridiculous.

1 Like

i sacrificed a lot to get work ethic in fairnes but yes its crazy

Given the game is broken I don’t object to anyone leaving. I’m sticking around for the fun of it and we’re in a big scrap right now :grinning:

1 Like

one or 2 turns left here

So that’s not a Science Victory then @andrewsmart48?

yeah science. traveling 25 per turn.

Oh wow! :laughing:

ran some projects :slight_smile:

36 THAT TURN MEANS GAME OVER.