<24hrs per move Gathering storm (65d8d63c)

@Winca

if you tired of playing this game tell me

Sorry. I´m not tired. I´m just forgot to take a look here. I´ll pay more atention

6 days again…

do you have email notification which reminds when your turn is coming?

No. I´m always looking, but i have problemas with computer this time. I´ll activate email notification

@nlla @timo_man @Sergeyyoud

i cannot understand why im in peace now with Japan/Zulu?
some bug or i missed something?

not that i dont like peace, but should be on right time and right place :slight_smile:
in that case we should join forces against Inca/canada, to prevent their spoiled religion spread all over the world

I think your ally proposed peace to both of us, and as this is team game it affects the whole team.

Agreed on the problem of religious spread, my own has almost been eradicated…

sorry, was not aware that peace will be applyng top all the allies. The war started to limit my expansion. War against spread of religion is supported

I would like to point out that call to arms started early in this game, but not supported by this pacifc civilization of mine, neither by our ally. Please take this into consideration.

not really understood what you mean by this.

mostly only Zulu can be considered as “war” civ. - due to leader/civ abilities
also Japan, Hungary has some abilities for war, but not Cree for sure

in general i didnt start these attrocities. 1st I was attacked by Ottomans. then at worst moment when pushed Ottomans back, Zulu backstabbed me. So all in all i just defend :slight_smile: ALso must defend from your religion, cause you are not listening to warnings

The biggest problem at the moment is my weak ally.
Sadly he was cornered at the beginning of the game, and wasted too much time for war with Inca, instead of trying to settle somewhere else (but must say thanks to Sergeyyoud that he didnt drop this game, even when his situation is not good at all)

What I mean is that you’re trying to pit everyone against each other, while growing more and more militarily (having the most points so far).

I think it’s important that all other civilizations are aware that while the greatest military power tries to make us go to war, it is getting stronger.

I’m using my religion to give me its bonuses. And the moment you asked to stop sending religion to your territory, we promptly stopped. I don’t see how this could be a threat…

I would agree with you if only domination victory would be allowed.
But now only me keeping from everybody be defeated by religion of Inca/Canada in few turns.
And no, you didnt stopped spread of religion when i asked.
You speak now as Lukashenka in Byelorussia these days :slight_smile:
Or just check Japan’s science.

And both of your alliances should understand, that not me with weak America is your biggest enemy, but you between yourselfs.
Just Canada wait until you get nuked by Japan, then you will understand.

Beautiful movement Kilpa!! Turning other civs on against each other.
Now your civ, the greatest and most powerful civilization, will have plenty of time to grow, flourish and win on the late game.
Congrats!!!

speaks who? who is just few cities away from the victory :slight_smile: haha
and Japan’s science is 3 times bigger than mine, dont you see this??
i cannot do anything to Japan, cause his friend Zulu is sitting on my back. i tried once push Japan, then Zulu started conquering my cities and i needed to pull back (sadly i did not raze Japans cities, dont know why i thought i could keep them).
So at the moment only you can stop japanese, but no, you see like horse with eyes protection from sides, that only im the threat (dont take too seriuos, im just joking abt horse)
at the moment its impossible for me to get victory. all capitals to capture will take maaaany turns if possible at all. and you with Japan just on the doorstep of victory

While I might have high science score, it’s still LOOOOOONG way from Science victory which actually requires also production of all the space stuff.

The religious threat however, it is very real and close.

@timo_man

6days? :slight_smile:

Sorry! Should play immediately after receiving the email or it’s too easy to forget.

Anyway, Japan’s nuclear tests on the open oceans were a great success. Only it was a bit foggy, I hope there were no fishing boats near the testing site…

3 days?

for all this nuclear holocaust, all leaders of Japan must be sentenced to life in prison, or even better death sentence.

for killing millions of innocent people

You were the one to declare the war in the first place and now you have had your Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Are you now ready to surrender and end this war?

@timo_man @Winca @dalmasont
You are wrong, Zulu attacked me 1st. and i just continue what your alliance has started. (i did not offer peace, America did).
And i was right to renew this war, cause we can see that you use dirty methods, instead of letting your men fight with honour.

Surrender for such cruel nation? What for, to let the earth to be drown in darkness for ever…

Just sad thing is , that canada and inca are still blind and deaf…