<24hrs per move Gathering storm (65d8d63c)

Smack talk goes here for <24hrs per move Gathering storm! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/65d8d63c-945a-4f24-ba0b-b6ab449561da

@easyzivi @Sergeyyoud @jvanheycop @Aleks08II @timo_man @gabezilla @Winca

Thanks for the invitaion. I play usually in the evenings at 18:00 to 21:00 in GMT+2 Timezone.

hey kilpa, thanks for the invitation - I will be away for almost 3 weeks from mid April with hardly any internet access. I reckon we will not be finished by then with the game… Although I would love to join I think I better pass

i would say jump in, if others would not mind, cause most will have holidays throughout the year

Thanks for the invitation but I don’t have GS exp yet, and I have no intention of buying it until a big sale either.

I’m in EST, usually can do turns any time between 1 PM and 10 PM.

Thanks for the invitation. I’m interested but I saw that all the dlc’s were enabled. I only got the two expansions “ride & fall” and “gathering storm”.

But if it’s ok to play without extra civilizations I’m in! Timezone is gmt+2 and can usually play around 21-24.

Hi! Thanks for the invitation.

GMT-3 here (Brazil) and usualy I can play between 10am to 10 pm

Thanks for the game invitation. I have a friend, damasont, who was also interested in the game and who already entered. We were excited about the idea of ​​the game in teams. We’re both from Brazil, GMT -3. I usually play between 8am and 10pm.

welcome all on board. @timo_man, take a slot, i think we a good without extra nations.

@gabezilla, need your time you make moves , say evening 18-23hrs?

@Eschatos, its ok for you to make move once a day? no plans quit PYDT soon? as replacing human in mid game really hard to make.

Everybody is ok if we make teams? i did not play teams before, so would be nice to get some experience

Yeah I can commit to a turn a day.

Evenings 18 to 23 GMT +6 is usually when i play.

Hi, kilpa!
Thank you for the invitation, but I play mail games only at the speed of “standard”. In my opinion, it was for this speed that the balance of the game was calculated by the developers.
The speed of “online” too shifts the solution of all problems to military methods. Moreover, even at standard speed, war is the easiest way to succeed in the game. But then at least there is little room for the economy …

We can play in the quick option then. There’s no way I can play this game in the standard speed.
It will take a long time,

Hi Kilpa. Could you please put me and Dalmasont in the same team please.
We’re used to playing together. Then it will be like a brazilian team against other foreign teams. Lol

But i still prefer the online speed, because we are playing online. The developers have certainly created this option for internet players. I do not think that force puts you to militarism.

Hi Aleks,

I see your point. but in my opinion standard speed is only playable if players are of equal strength and starting positions are all good. Cause have now one game where im surrounded from all sides, no room to expand, and in general it is only matter of time when I will be defeated, and this waiting time for the end on standard speed is killing :slight_smile:

Hey, joined now. In case there’s a slot for one more, invite my friend @nlla

@Sergeyyoud @timo_man @gabezilla @Winca @Eschatos @dalmasont

it is ok for everybody team play= 4 teams? and is it ok if we take in @easyzivi who will have 3 weeks off in April? i will be away during July for 3 weeks as well