Smack talk goes here for 225! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/499f781a-20a6-4ce0-99c3-4f0452e36ff3
I recommend you also add the MPH mod.
Besides giving you really nice game setup options, it also does this:
- A technology or civic will be auto-selected at the end of any turn in which you do not manually select one.
Without it, players can simply overflow science and culture for ever, not being forced to select a tech/civic to progress on.
Why would a player not want to progress?
Because Progress doesn’t matter.
- The only thing that matters is if the tech/civic is done or not.
If I am not forced to progress:
- I have more time to do the eureka/inspiration
- I do not unlock unwanted districts = easier district discounting
- I avoid spending science/culture in the wrong tech/civic
So I only select a tech/civic when I want to finish it ( and it has “1 turn left”)