225 (499f781a)

@Rishat13 5 days and no play.
the game started with the timer and you simply removed it without talking to us about it.
I tried asking you about it but had no answer.
the fact that you are the host doesn’t make you “owner” of the game, you owe respect to the other players.
you have been taking very long lately, your average turn time is huge.

what’s the matter? is the game too easy for you now, sooo much further ahead than anyone else?

should we ask for a substitute?

please give us some feedback, mate.

cheers

@alexander.sessa @CoffeeCat @StefanosG @Buno and Chivunavy and Alexxius (couldn’t find their @).
It seems like the host will not continue playing.
Do you guys want to keep going? I’ll open a vote and if most do, I’ll ask PYDT admin to remove/sub the host.

I vote to remove the host asap and continue the game even if an AI takes his place.

I think you are being a little hasty, yes I know it is frustrating when games stall but there could be any number of reasons for his delay… Personally I would only vote to remove someone if there had been no turn and no communication after at least two weeks.

1 Like

…And then you just quit, after he plays his turn, after all your criticisms? unbelievable hypocrisy, wow.

you can think it’s hypocrisy, that’s fine.
from my point of view: i tried to engage in conversations and had no success every time.

• i won’t be playing a game where there host do as he pleases. there were people that had turns skipped, but when it’s his turns, he just removes the timer.
  • also, he must be a great player, to be so far ahead of everyone else since the first turns of the game. i won’t spend my time playing something that will go nowhere. he won.
  • this is not the first time he went over 48 hrs without playing, and i’m sure it won’t be the last. i will not be going through this every time.
  • he didn’t even want to get a static bbg and I won’t be playing a normal speed game that changes the rules with every new bbg version.

back to the start: it’s fine you think it’s hypocrisy. for me, it’s about mental health. civ is something i go to when I want to have fun and meet nice, honest, challenging people (as I’m sure you are). but if things start to get suspicious and the host starts to favour himself, I’m out.
@Buno got lucky, I was going for him!
cheers