10 Seats, No AI's, Fractal, Std Spd, BBG, BBS, SS, FFA (rules) (d80bed81)

Oh well, you can’t blame me for trying. Nice work in the Battle of Vatican City, but the war is not over yet.

1 Like

I’m feeling like in a 3 BBC vs me movie. That’s what I get for being Frederick the handsome.

I have to watch this movie :slight_smile:

It looks like Cologne is very popular city…

Gentlemen the peace of death has reached me, may God have mercy of my soul.
Very well played @Aleks08II we were no match for the Greek army.
It’s a shame that I can’t say the same of our “allies” of Australia, with whom we had an agreement for settling and having peace, and as soon as they saw an opportunity for taking advantage of the war we were having with Greece sent their army toward our cities, and also, used our “good desires” of open borders to block our military movements.
I can wish a good game for a good enemy, queen Gorgo from Greece and also to Hojo Tokimune shikken from Japan who always talked to us directly and refused to be friends, but I can’t wish the same to a traitor John Curtin may God bring justice against the traitor.
Gentlemen, we will see in other games, a pleasure to play with you. :cowboy_hat_face:

Frederick’s unconventional strategy stirred up the entire continent. And while these wars pushed everyone, including Japan, to the back of history, it was fun to play. @PerroFlamer - thanks for an interesting game!

Thank you for the good game setup! :slight_smile:

If current trends continue, @Dynamic (Aztecs) is the likely winner. @alexander.sessa (Gran Colombia) has a shot, but probably will fall short unless something changes.

The rest of us are just moving our men around with no real purpose.

Do anyone have any suggestions to make this game more competitive?

I would like to continue.

Dynamic perfectly realized the advantages of the Aztecs in antiquity. He is the undisputed winner of this game. However, I still have an interest in the future, and I would also like to continue.

Turn 172 SS Victory for Aztec. Thank you all for the game!

1 Like