10 Seats, No AI's, Fractal, Std Spd, BBG, BBS, SS, FFA (rules) (d80bed81)

Smack talk goes here for 10 Seats, No AI’s, Fractal, Std Spd, BBG, BBS, SS, FFA (rules)! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/d80bed81-e2e7-4660-aa77-cb9d38e4fbe7

I play 5-20 GMT, Ban Gallic.

1 Like

Play 0000-1200 GMT/UTC

Is Civ selection random or draft?

1 Like
  • Civs are gonna be chosen by every player from a draft (first player to pick a leader or a nation will be able to play it and no one else can duplicate it).

Where is this draft?
P.S. Sorry, I didn’t read the last words…

1 Like

I play 8-24 GMT.
No Ban.

1 Like

I play 0630-0730 & 2000-2300 GMT weekdays and various times at weekends.

Ban Babylon.

1 Like

I practically DO NOT play between 23.00 -7.00 GMT. The rest of the time, the production is possible. Ban - Maori.

1 Like

8am to 22pm gmt. Ban gilgamesh

1 Like

I play 4.30 - 20 GMT. No Ban.

1 Like

Ban Babylon

1 Like

Babylon is already banned

opps ban Norway

1 Like

My friend you have an average time per turn of almost 14 hours, any particular reason for such long time?
Time rules say that we are looking for people with an average time of less than 4 hours.

My friend you have an average time per turn of almost 12 hours, any particular reason for such long time?
Time rules say that we are looking for people with an average time of less than 4 hours.

My current 4 games (and 2 previous) have average time per turn 1-4 hours. 14 hours stat is heritage from the first 3 games (they were stopped).

Thanks, welcome on board.

btw, I’ll ban shaka from zululandia

I generally play random anywhere between 10am-11pm GMT, and occasionally also around 5am.

1 Like

Will you ban someone sir?