10 Seats, No AI's, Fractal, Std Spd, BBG, BBS, SS, FFA (rules) (d80bed81)

Hi! How about 2 turns per day rule? It looks like we make less then 1.

I think that @andrewsmart48 is having trouble with his PC, he posted a message in his profile. I hope he can solve it soon.

my pc works some days and not others. working right now.

i cant afford to get it repaired till month end.

hopefully the delays arent terrible

1 Like

Queen Gorgo, leader of the Greek empire, we declared war to your kingdom because of your territorial invasion, several turns ago our people proposed to have an a harmonious coexistence between our nations, but we were slapped by your nation when founding Argos very close to our cities, more over, founding that city toward us when you have tons of land E, SE and S of your nation is something that we took like an offense to our people, we want to let the international community know that we didn’t have a desire of war, but we are defending our right to have some lands from a nation with territorial invasion desires.

You can always come up with justifications for aggression, but the fact of aggression remains a fact. I think Germany made a mistake by attacking the Greeks, and I will try to prove it to her.

I will always be glad to send a map of all the potential territory that your nation has for expansion and how you founded a city closing our unique opportunity of expansion, of course we are not going to expand W, NW, N, NE, E or SE because we are not going to invade our comrades of Hungary Australia or Japan, doing the same that you did to us, so our only window of expansion was the one that we had where you founded your city to block us.

Words can justify anything, but actions must be judged by deeds. And the facts show that Germany did not even try to populate nearby territories. Instead of civilian units and districts, she built an army. We see nine (!) military units, and this is only at Corinth. Therefore, no matter what the Germans say, Frederick is a warmonger, and this is exactly what his neighbors, and indeed the entire world community, should know.

Yes you are right, after we saw how queen Gorgo founded a city even closer to us than to her nation, but how that city was used to block the only lands we had for expansion, and doing that without notifying us (like a good neighbor should do when trying to have a good relation) for sure we began to build up army, we had no other choice. Our neighbors can be sure that Frederick is not going to invade their lands, as they have been respectful with us, its a shame that we can’t say the same of queen Gorgo after we sent an emissary looking for good relations with her nation, that city was a slap to us.

I have nothing to hide, in that picture all the community can see the German army, and also all the land that is in the green rectangle available for Greece, tell us why did u went North to block our only path of expansion when having all that land and even more to the South?
As I already told, ur city was even closer to us than to you, that’s why I’m not having trouble to hold it by loyalty, I don’t even need a Governor.
War is not only made with an army, war began with queen’s Gorgo sick wishes of territorial invasion trying to limit a nation that wanted to be friendly to her although having plenty of land for her empire.
Why did you found first Argos and then Olympia? maybe because it was more important first to materialize your sick wishes for land and not letting your neighbor be in peace, so now don’t try to be the victim.
I bet that Greece wanted a conflict of us against Hungary, Japan or Australia for land (because their capitals are closer to us than Gorgo’s capital), but why should we attack our neighbors when they are not the problem, we are attacking the problem.

@EmJayLambert What’s happen? You disappeared without any messages…

He might have something, because he is not moving on any of his games, r u ok bro? @EmJayLambert

Steam profile shows he didn’t play from 13.04

Sorry, was away, forgot to put vacation message on. Back now.

2 Likes

@PerroFlamer Hi! Have you been caught by zombies? :slight_smile:

@PerroFlamer You have missed 3 turn windows. At least write something here, please.

Excuse me, yesterday it was holiday here in Mexico and didn’t came to office, sorry.

1 Like

@PerroFlamer Stay a fast mover, please! :slight_smile:

Yes, I’ll improve my times, sorry.

1 Like

Hello friend Montezuma @Dynamic, Gran Columbia has declared war on me. He has 2 archers, 1 swordsman, 1 heavy chariot and a Comandante General near Vatican City. You may wish to wage war on him while he is weakened.

Hello Hojo! Gran Columbia is my friend too. And I don’t like that you have captured Vatican City, I prefer it should be free.