Zam's (1dade62a)

sorry for my slow turn, I’ve been on hols with terrible internet connection and my local game files were legacy mode

Mee too. I’m a litle bit blocked with my job. Sorry

The Brick: You will like my offering… hahahaha

I’m so srry, guys. Too much work at the office. How can I put on “holidays”?

Oscar’s quit the game. We can carry on as he’s losing war to Hungary anyway. Please no trading with AI though as it’s too easy to exploit. Can only declare war or make peace.

Well that’s me gone. Well played Zamalekite.

Yeah I think I’m out… only one way this is headed! Stealth fighters and drones :dizzy_face: to back up the impossible armadas!

Adyc if you are keen that you can take him on, I can stick around but I think we’re just delaying (not very well) the inevitable.

thanks Max! sorry I was fortunate to get a good start with some nice harbour adjacency and that got me ahead for the rest of the game!

@adyyc do you want to continue?

@Zamalekite I have mostly no against your army, but my fight skills are fine! Do you plan to attack me?

depends what you want to do. I am going for a space victory as I don’t backstab former allies even though a Domination victory would probably be quicker. if you want to play to the end we can carry on but I don’t think anyone’s going to be able to stop me getting to space.

@Zamalekite I like tha fact you do not backstab me. I do not backstab also! GG!

@adyyc thanks for the game! I’ve not yet backstabbed anyone in any game so I’ll see if I can keep my reputation as a good ally intact :smiley: