Weebles Wobble But They Don't Fall Down! (Random Civs) (01288ecc)

Smack talk goes here for Weebles Wobble But They Don’t Fall Down! (Random Civs)! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/01288ecc-e98c-427f-9e39-b6e930d823fc

Would everyone be interested in this game as a “quick” speed instead of “online” speed. My thought is that it would allow more time to fight with armies before needing to upgrade them. If you are against this idea let me know, otherwise I’ll change it to Quick speed before we begin. Thanks!

I’d definitely prefer quick over online, more standard & quick games, the better IMHO.

fan of quick as well, makes for a bit more interesting game

Im in for quick

We are underway! I took my turn and submitted the game blind, so if your home base is Antarctica let me know and we can restart as the same civs we just randomized into.
Otherwise, let the warfare begin! Alliances and Backstabbing permitted, there can only be one victor! City-States are also fair game to do with what you will.

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/OgIqYeX.png reverted turn, but this isn’t a good sign.

Is someone playing on macOS? not sure how we’re at a mismatch of versions, there hasn’t been a patch.

I’ve lost a few games after civ updates/patches from a similar looking issue. It has been a couple months though since then. Let’s try to each revert it all the way back around to Khiliana, and then resume moving the game forward. So for clarity, J-dog revert > Khaliana revert > Valamas revert > Happycamper revert > Bigstick (me) revert > Onesixty2 revert > J-dog revert > Khaliana then take turn and submit and hopefully we will get out of this.

2 Likes

Sorry wasn’t reading these. I’ll pay attention and revert next time it comes back to me.

1 Like

@Khiliani m8 we are trying to revert game a round to fix a bug. Otherwise this game might be a scrap.

@Khiliani - it’s groundhog day!

It loads!!

okay so my working theory is one of you play on macOS and aren’t posting???

idk but fuck it game on again!

sorry, forgot about this. If it works now I dont need to revert the next one?

It appears to work again, yeah. It was able to load for me, previously it couldn’t load, but I was able to complete my turn and pass it to @BigStickOfButter again, so things should be working proper

GG, thank you

I’m down to my two newest / worst cities, and a single combat unit left. Going to surrender and stop adding delays to y’all finishing up this game. It was fun! GG.

As I’m pretty much out anyway, I’ll drop out to not slow you down.GG, and well done Netherlands on the win

Congrats @HappyCamper for a big Netherlands win in a free for all military random civ game. Fun stuff!

thanks. gg all.