Very standard continents (8e815378)

There so many quitters in lits of the games I’m playing, I don’t even register really, if one more is leaving :wink:

Given Jobby’s other games, I don’t think we have to sell something valuable for a sub. So why look for one, that will have an excruciating game and quit 25 turns later???

edit: by the way, it posted already in the PYDT-chanel, that it needs subs, so just wait, if anybody is crazy enough to sub in :wink:

@CEO_of_Spearfighting will join soon :wink:

GG @petrojbl1

@OtherRealisms : What about peace? The city, you’re attacking is 5 squares away from my capital. If you take it, it will revolt soon. :wink:

I’m not going to tell you what my strategy is.

1 Like

Didn’t ask you to tell me your strategy - just, if this war, you started after watching my settler for this town, is eventually a missunderstanding?You might have seen the founding of this city a agressive, but in fact we 2 started relativly close.

1 Like

If all players are from CPL, shall we consider this a CPL ranked game?
If anyone (including @petrojbl1) is against that, please say, and this will remain a not-ranked match.

I don’t think I am in CPL.

@Stezo187, no matter if this will be ranked or not, will you please join CPL so that future games together are ranked? LINK

After you join, please get the “cloud” role by reacting “1” to this message: ⁠LINK

Not really interested, I don’t actively use Discord.

Once I am done with my games I am currently in, it is unlikely I will join more games.

On a side note, for someone so serious about rankings and what not, you are very slow in your turns! :wink:

That’s why I play on PYDT, as I don’t have much time for gaming in general and especially not for real-time gaming.
And I’ve started to prefer ranked games because they bring a bit more on top of the entertainment of playing the game.

I’m not really interested in ranking this game. Beside the point it’s the 2nd one I hosted (the first one was the first one I ever started)

• many things of the CPL-rules aren’t used here. (Rules - Civilization Players League)
    So it would have been another game, if we had started it as CPL- game
  • I’m not a fan of CPL and extra don’t start any more PYDT-games, that are CPL. So I wouldn’t like it that this one get’s a CPL-game through the back door.

Sorry, but you should look for other games to push your CPL-ranking :wink:

1 Like

Hi here!
Is it possible to join the game with Epic Games version of Civ 6?

Usually I play CivBE, but with new feature of Requested tab I feel that I can help to save somebodies end-game experience.

I think it should be fine, as long as there is a HotSeat option in your MultiPlayer tab.

Do note it has been about a month since a turn has been taken in this game. A player is apparently waiting for his laptop to be repaired.

sr,since there’s been other player around already,I will request substitution

@Protok, if you’d like, please replace me in this other game:

1 Like

Yeah, thanks ) But now I see those 3 “on vacation” cases.
It won’t be a salvation.

You should ask for someone to replace the host. I don’t think @Markelix is coming back.
Examples:

Been 3+ months since a turn has been played, and I will be travelling for the next 2.5 -3 months, so I will drop out.

I have no recollection of what was going on in this game, and it’s my last public game.

So good luck to all if it continues.

I’m out as well.