Valamas' Your Victory - Always War - Friendly Rules - DB Gold (e9113ead)

yeah, only thing I can really think of is rolling back a whole round and see if that resets something

@Khiliani I am going to revert a whole round back to you. :crossed_fingers:

well I could take that turn at least. Fingers crossed for the next one

And we are off again, able to take the turn no worries

so the bug is back, @Valamas can you please roll it back to my previous turn again please

we will try this again before figuring out how to bypass this problem.

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.” ~ Einstein (disputable)

Edit: I have posted a feature request
Gamemaster tool to have AI take one turn

so the bug is back again. I realise this must be annoying for everyone, so I am happy to drop out and be replaced by another player if that would help bypass the problem

so sorry you are having this problem. I do not have any other ideas other than to kick you.

yeah, seems that way. I would recommend swapping me with someone else if possible. my situation isn’t great, but I would make it a lot harder for someone to take my last cities than the AI

I have edited the pydt settings and temporarily set a turn timer. Lets have the AI take your turn.

We have already tried loading your save and it also errors. So anyone stepping would have the same problem.

I guess the AI will take my turn now. Not sure if I will lose a unit or what will happen. I tried loading the game several times. Restarted PYDT and tried again. I can play other turns, just not this one.

This problem just does not want to go away.

I am going to revert to before @Khiliani, then kick and see if @DogBoy511 can play his turn.

If it continues after that, the game could be corrupt and may have to be abandoned.

Thank you everyone so far. Sorry this is occuring. Hope it is isolated to this game.

Two things. One, I see that we are all random now. Nobody has a civ anymore which is very odd. Two, all my games have the error message now that there is a crash, but I can still play my turns. Very weird.

@mrosack our game has gone a bit weird. Aside from a player or two getting an error which we are dealing with… All players are now random civ. Just thought I would point it out for interest sake. Thanks.

do you want me to take this turn, or let you make a replacement?

I was planning to kick you. I’ll come back here in the morning.

We are also not random civs anymore.

I wonder if you can play a turn @Khiliani. One last try?

looks like it has gone through. fingers crossed we arnt jsut back here in 2 turns time

1 Like

It worked for me.

@DogBoy511 thanks for playing. If you have any feedback, please post here or in PM.