Valamas' Your Victory - Always War - Friendly Rules - DB Gold (e9113ead)

So I have been playing around with this, and I can get the specified mods to work together when I set them up myself. I have reverted the turn back to see if its some other sort of bug, but not sure what else to try

OK, we are away. Points to @dand4444 for the old version of the DB Gold mod suggestion, that seemed to fix it

@dand4444 can you link to the old DB Gold discussion? I can’t find it and I can’t get the game to load. Thanks.

There is another for editing the file. I can’t find it quickly.

This one?
Holy Land (edbbd8b2) - #29 by harre

Adding -- on two lines.

This is the error I’m getting. I have disabled Sukritact’s Ocean mod so that is not the problem. Any idea what I’m missing? Or is this part of DB’s gold mod?

Have you downloaded the mod: Sukritact’s Resources?

I just got it. I didn’t see it on the list of mods for this game, I must have missed it.

1 Like

Ok, new problem. I have never seen a screen like this before. I can’t settle my city, I can’t show any tile yield, I can’t see what civ I am, I can’t even exit the game! I press every key on my keyboard and nothing happens. I can’t scroll left or right. Anybody have any ideas?

I have the error starting game panel as above.

I have made the changes recommended by Dan, and the edit #29 mentioned by Harre.

@Valamas
What do you mean by edit 2 lines?
I only needed to add “–” to one line to mirror the layout in the post.

ScreenShot177
I had to add -- on two lines like above.

@zarquonwhereareyou - Please send me your save in Discord and I will see if I too have that same problem with the interface.

Hmmm. Arithmetic.Counting attribute reacquired…

Hey! A turn! I guess we are playing!

Anybody have faith accumulation issues? My city is producing +4 faith per turn but I still have 0 faith. I noticed this last turn, and confirmed it this turn. How can 4+4+4 faith = 0 faith?

The tree hides units is awesome and is doing my head in.

@kapshul You last turn was skipped. I’ll wait for you to respond when you return.

@Valamas I was back

Heads up: I’ll be on vacation next week. I’ll still try to get my turns in once a day, but can’t make any promises…

Reminder, declare war on the turn you meet.