/v/ and friend's game! (6273b181)

just try reverting the turn once, i’ll look into it when i can

Oh boy now I can’t upload my file. Is it possible for benissmo to jump back in?

should I play my turn or wait to see if something happens

Screenshot 2021-08-24 180255
bros…

There’s a bug that I thought was fixed where turn 64 sends the parser for a loop, but for whatever reason this file was a bit different. It should be good now, I put Benissimo back in the game and reverted a couple turns so hopefully everything’s back to normal.

1 Like

Perfect thanks friend. Games back on now!

I’m back

A buddy of mine has expressed interest in joining, how would he go about that?

Hey, pgrose/russia. I expanded into a desert tile that’s blocking the road to your city. If you decided to claim that tile by putting a citadel there I wouldn’t mind

Huh, was that really so long ago? Well, I’ve already got one moving there. Thanks for the heads up though.

Bookai’s hard drive broke, so he’s gonna be absent for a few rounds.

Alright bros, been fun but I have to surrender in order to not impede the game any longer. Shame I couldn’t finish my last war, maybe some other time. I won’t be fixing my HW issues soon so it’s time to say goodbye. Take care.

Damn, that’s a pity. Been pretty fun playing against you. Hope you get your problems fixed up.

Hm. Bookai quitting seems to have broken the save. I am now playing as Persia but I can’t even do anything. Not sure how to fix this?

I don’t know how to fix it, that’s for sure

Try reverting a turn.

@Holy_Smokes You still playing or what?

Wow, so many skips since I dropped.

Yeah, once you left Holy Smokes and killmesoftly basically collapsed.

Unexpected circumstances leave me with no other choice, but to dip out like the rest. GL