Trewqh's game! (1430a9de)

Smack talk goes here for trewqh’s game!! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/1430a9de-f3ae-4cff-b4f3-4c0782dbaf03

Welcome!

:tv: See a quick youtube video of PYDT

:speaking_head: Join our quiet discord. Help, News and New Games

Reply here or come to discord if you need help! :+1:

Thanks! Great project! Hope to finally play some turn-based hot seat Old World and Civ.
Any plans to support Civ IV?

Welcome! Civ 4 would probably be high on the list of games to add, but no, no immediate plans to get it done. Just need a save parser written, though!

Kapshul - want to exchange city locations?

No. :slight_smile:
It was very boldly to occupy cite in my rearward.

Hmm, error with save, cannot load file

Try to download save file from the site and load it.

I am afraid that’s not working also. File is abnormally small (200k) - message “Failed to load save. Specified file is either invalid or was started with the ‘Locked save’ option enabled and the file has been subsequently modified”

Hmm. Looks like there is an issue with my save.
@trewqh, can you, please, revert one turn to let me try to make normal save?

Done.
Save file is still much smaller than on previous turn, but it might be due to compression, I guess.

1 Like

Hi, I need to take a break for 48-50 hours, sorry. I’m moving cities and my PC will be packed away. Looking forward to what happens next, though :slight_smile:

1 Like

I cannot submit the save this turn.

The client says ‘incorrect player in save file’. This is because trewqh got eliminated by the AI (sorry…)

I think this game is complete.

Thanks everybody

Thanks, this was fun! I was at war with everybody by the end. While being at the center of the map. :smiley: