The very fast ffa game! (652a3e88)

Smack talk goes here for The very fast ffa game!! Game URL: The very fast ffa game! | Civilization 6 | Play Your Damn Turn

It looks like this is your first time hosting a game, welcome!

:spiral_notepad: How to create your PYDT game

:tv: See a quick youtube video of PYDT

:speaking_head: Join our quiet discord. Help, News and New Games

If you need help, Post in Game Support or come to discord! :+1:

Define “fair and friendly”…

I’d like to know that too! does “fair and friendly” mean no early wars, no surprise wars, no betrayals?
do we just choose the civ here, or will there be some kind of draft?
will it be a ranked game with CPL standard rules when not specified (and in this case we have a channel for the game in discord)?

intrigue and politics is acceptable in moderate doses, there will be no military alliance because I think it is very unfair. Regarding being fair and friendly, I meant to say that you have to treat everyone with respect, and run your empire like in real life, if someone is being aggressive and unfair on the map, everyone can turn against them, there is no need to be forced to Acting like that, it is just my gaming fantasies :wink:

1 Like

Regarding being ranked, I’m not that familiar with the CPL channels, I know part of the rules, I think everyone should play based on them, if anyone wants to create a communication channel there feel free, at the end of the game I will congratulate and announce the top 3 placed according to the cpl rules. In this game we will test the new BBM map mod, about the draft, as it’s a mod test, I think it’s better for everyone to be free to choose their civs for while, if most of you wants to make a draft i’ll do it

1 Like

I’m okay with a draft but I’m itching for a Persia game, which I never got to play in PYDT yet.

Guys, I’ll allow everyone to ban at least 2 civs here if they want, I’ll give everyone 24 hours to respond, this time will also be given for any questions about the game

Banning: Lautaro and Tomyris

hey @Zeta, please make sure to use the sort order based on playing times. it usually makes for a much faster game!

done, I’ll normally be available to take the turn right after you danlmartins, so in 12h i’ll start the game

Ban Basil and Shaka

I’ve already asked to ban Mansa Musa. I’ll also add Alexander the “Great”

no bans, i aint afraid of no one

2 Likes

hey @Zeta, just one more thing: there’s a command at CPL discord that generates a game seed. We use this to prevent the host from choosing a better map (nothing personal, of course). you can use the same number for both game and map seed.
here’s the link to the channel, cheers!

I also took the liberty to create a channel for this game.
couldn’t find discord tags for @slane @otrokoo @Monoxide and @matt_lambert

@Zeta you can post a link to the generated mapseed there!

here’s the link:

I am Lambo#3040

still couldn’t find you, mate. would you please say hello over at the channel? thx!

link to channel doesn’t work

game started have fun