The New Lands (7c333835)

Smack talk goes here for The New Lands! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/7c333835-35ec-4689-a161-877c74171672

I just played my first turn. Domination victory is not checked. Is that deliberate?

Also the game started with Quick movement and Quick combat disabled. Map option Show Yield Icons also unchecked. That means I have to check them to enable them every turn.

No. But BBS did screw up the setting options when I was creating the game, turning several options into unreadable characters. I might have to restart the game then.

That’s just personal preference.

So what?

This game has been reset by the admin.

Yes, I’ve screwed up the settings. :man_facepalming:t5:

New restart on the move. I didn’t change my personal preferences for yours, though.

I’m not around until Monday 26th June so won’t be able to take any more turns until I get back. Sorry.

Hey,

This game is need of a replacement for America - it seems to be still on a competitive position, player just quited all his games. Whoever might be interested just check https://www.playyourdamnturn.com/game/21aeed76-6684-49e8-afe3-56632713d13c

1 Like

I will be away for a few days, unable to take turns, could we set the option in the game settings so that “On Vacation” does not skip turns?

For how long?

I’ll be away from day 9 to 12 this month. Please excuse my delay on the mean
time.

2 Likes

We should revert back to @Bliss turn before this one.

Sorry guys, this is next game from Alvarez which is not working for me :-(. Please we can try set turn timer and skip my turn and maybe other player in row will ok… I don’t know. We can try it. Other games are fine for me. :-(.

Other games are working, only one is not.
Is possible rollback whole round back to me? Somebody told me that it was working… Can we try it Alvarez?

STOP!!! I kick off Avast and this game is working… we can continue. Thanks you all guys…

1 Like

Information for others…
Avast was not the problem. Problem was in DirectX 12. I don’t know why, but I was using DirectX12 and after swith to DirectX11 has game some visual bugs but it is playable. So Avast was ok but DirectX was problem.
Michaqel

1 Like