The Myth of Progress (36f168f1)

Smack talk goes here for The Myth of Progress! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/36f168f1-fb55-45c2-8d3c-3551987c9cef

It seems to me that Mesias-G and Showtime are playing together and coordinating play outside of the game. I don’t think that is fair play and thus I’m leaving this game and will avoid your games in the future. Hope I’ll see the rest of you in other games :slight_smile:

You don’t need to avoid my games since you’re no longer allowed in them. Goodbye.

In all games are alliances and coodination unless is forbid… in some games I change alliances around 10 times…

It seems that I made a mistake and there was nothing special about events in this game, I just mixed up players in different games and thought there was some coordination going on between games. Apologies to @Mesias-G and Showtime.

However, I was pretty much done here and I don’t think I would have survived much longer, so I hope the surrendering is OK here.

1 Like

do we follow pydt club rules in this game? :slight_smile:

No, this game was anterior.

@petrojbl1 operation dunkirk lol

1 Like

lol

Hi! Are you on vacation?

Hi,

I got 20/20 diplomatic victory points 3 turns ago, but victory screen does not trigger. Game must be bugged.

1 Like

GG bro

1 Like

Don’t think the game tells you when someone wins a culture victory either.

Anyway, GG.

1 Like

GG all.