The hilly conflict (bce1ab31)

Smack talk goes here for The hilly conflict! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/bce1ab31-55ba-4872-b556-30b78dfe56e9

This is always war. Must declare war on all major civs the turn you meet them.

Congrats to Ozy on last game’s victory. This one I added DB’s for just a few items. I also clicked on “All men are mortal” so you can scout with your great people, but you can lose them.

Go random or select a civ.

1 Like

No city trades helps with No Foreign Info

Good catch, I will add No City Trades to the checked boxes.

Was this the game you were Greece and I was Arabia? Congrats Ozy (zarquonwhereareyou?)

Yes, it surprised me too.
Thanks.

Yes, this was the game. You bogged me down in a war of attrition. Dan had a rough start. Ozy flourished. Showed up with tanks and battleships against musketman and field cannons.

@dand4444 you didn’t join yet.

1 Like

Sorry, thanks.

I read it as The Hillbilly Conflict - thinking all Hatfield’s and McCoy’s. :thinking:

Ha!

I will start the game later tonight after work. Pick a civ or stay random.

Game has started. The only change I made was Valamas’ recommendation to add the “no city trades”. Everything else the same. Good luck everybody!

I am beginning to doubt the impartiality of the RNG.

In Bungle I lost 2 settlers and 2 legions to the flames. Here the malevolent spirits obviously have more in store.

I might just agree with this assessment.

All war or delayed war? I just met a civ (and it was AI, still expect to see Dogboy show up soon)… I didn’t see instructions so next turn if it is all war.

Sorry, yes. This is always war right away. Must declare war on all major civs the turn you meet them. It’s in the game description. I will put it in the first chat up top as well.

Thanks. I need to work on my reading comprehension. :frowning_face:

As they are trying to kill me anyway, can I also declare on the forests ?

I know, right? We are at turn 16 and haven’t found each other yet. The game must be bugged.

Chop chop chop. I’m starting to feel your pain in Phil More Seas Again. I lost track of how many units I lost to fires. It’s crazy.