Super Team Showdown! 4 Teams of 3 players. Quick x2 speed GS. (d1b6c04e)

Smack talk goes here for Super Team Showdown! 4 Teams of 3 players. Quick x2 speed GS.! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/d1b6c04e-af17-423a-b7b5-03eaa5c731f4

@Angelspike has left the server for cheating.

If we are to sub a new player in, we should pause until that is done.

I’m fine with pausing a few days, normally how long does it take to find a sub?

That’s a real pity :frowning:

I’ll wait to do my turn until we get a sub

@mrosack please sub @Khiliani in. thank you

I only seem to have an option to kick current player and replace with a sub. won’t be able to do that with an AI player though :confused:

OK, @Khiliani should be subbed in, if you’re having any issues revert another turn.

1 Like

awesome! thank you very much!

we’ve got the faith buy bug in this game as well. https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/1-0-3-31-faith-purchase-bug.660973/

I’m going to see if rolling back sorts out the problem

That’s odd, I was able to buy a builder with faith without trouble on my turn earlier today.

hmm, very odd! had your game updated?

Yes, everything’s up-to-date with the latest content. I went ahead and re-did the turn, bought the same builder with faith like last time and it worked.

ok so what’s happened is that the save you loaded was pre-patch but your game version isn’t.

If I revert the turn can you please re-do your turn but in legacy mode? that way I can do my turn without the same bug. thanks!

right click on Sid Meier’s Civilization VI in your Steam library, then select Properties. In the window that appears, navigate to the Betas tab and enter the code ineedlegacyaccess into the text box. This will unlock a Legacy beta branch, which you can then select from the dropdown. You are able to finish your games there. Make sure to turn this beta branch off when starting a new game!

Sorry, but in legacy mode the Load Game button greys out, making it impossible to load the game. Maybe we can try reverting it further? I’m not sure what else I can do.

Saved By Version is 1.0.3.31 (198979)

Yes, I’ll need to revert further. I had the same issue in another game and that fixed it

So, the turn is with me, do I take it, and if so what game version do I use?

Use legacy version.

so this is pretty done, so i’ll drop out, well done to the winning team!

2 Likes

errr is ok if we give the victory to the zam, brick and nomad team (family team :wink: ) ?