Standard game - all welcome (23527b93)

Hey guys,

I’ll be travelling this week and might not be able to take my next turn until Sunday, or at least not quite as fast if I do catch some wifi at some point before then.

I will be away from Saturday until some time Wednesday…

Hey together, sorry but I can´t play from next Sunday 14 October to Sunday 21 October. I´m on a Business trip to Singapur.

While playing my turn I had a power outage

so I’m playing again

Hey Guys, I’ll be out for the week-end and until Wednesday. Happy new year to you all and see you next year! :wink:

I can’t play this save. I don’t know what y’all wanna do about it. I tried three times.

I see the game moved forwards, were you able to take your turn then? Do we need to try reverting to last turn? I am not sure what that does as I never had to do it yet, but it sounds like it is exactly for those cases.

I’ll wait for your answer before playing my turn so that we can actually revert to the right turn.

I played. I am still wary of this happening more, there’s no doubt in my mind it was the Civ6 program that was giving my system instability.

It happened again with this one. It triggers as soon as the hotseat dialog appears.

Hey everyone,

I’ll be travelling until Friday, I don’t know how consistently i will be able to take my turn.

Why didn’t Greylock found a religion, I wonder?

The Forbidden Palace? What a nice gift. I was just going to eliminate Geneva and see if you’d respond, but, Curitiba will be a beautiful Scythian colony.

I thought I would have to post that Civ6 is so terribly boring, but what do I find to my surprise this turn but an offer from Vicky to start this war! What a character.

If only there were something we could do to interact with each other in any other way. A single thing. Well, your reign of GP-sniping terror is over, Pedro. And that 15% bonus science from Geneva too.

Oh if you think I didn’t see you coming, you warmongering machine. But you forgot one thing. Industrial age is my age, not the time for your petty little horsemen. But I appreciate that you finally reveal your true self to the world… Well I tell all free nations in the world, this is your chance to fight the real evil that is Scythia. Fight together or perish alone. As for you Tomyris, the forbidden Palace is what it’s called - forbidden. But I can make an exception and let you enter… as it will be your tomb.

Oh and yeah I am quite excited that finally there is some player vs player fighting in this game… Every other game as soon as it starts they surrender. I wondered how long you would take.

Hey guys,

I’ll be travelling for a week so I don’t know how frequently I’ll be able to take my turn.

Those are battleships.

And you have a submarine.

Were you even vulnerable when I was dealing with Philip?

Those are Minas Gueraes! And I thank you for letting me try them out. You chose to fight me in the peak of my power and also when I expected it the most. From the start you chose an expansion through military power so I knew that day would come when you would come for me so I adapted my religion and economy to defend.

I only attacked Philip. You keep referring to a ‘war machine’ and military expansion… that wasn’t in this game. Egypt attacked me, because Cleo is a moron, I ejected her slingshots from my ancestral lands, and have had to leave her comfortable because she has the next best religion.

Philip is Philip .

I couldn’t even meet Greylock until a while ago because the simcity was so good.

Come on. I’m admitting you had the power plays. I just want to know if the World Rankings score wasn’t pulling my leg when it put you military strength at a couple hundred in the Age of Exploration.

I was not blaming you for going for a military strategy, on the contrary I love the way you played this game! I think civ can be boring if we don’t include military in the game.

To answer your question, no it wasn’t. I had very few units for a very long time. When you killed my two frigates you basically destroyed half my armies at the time. But with the civic that gives +100% production for naval units and 100 faith per turn (with the belief that allows me to buy land units with faith) I can grow my military quite fast.

This is checkmate.

Even if we put aside that you are descending on Common Core, if you stopped producing units, I would still be unable to overcome your battleships after any amount of time.

Peace will just give you superiority. Losing Common Core is missing capital. Valencia is a nice city but Common Core has a billion hammers and a harbor.

I would urge the other players to surrender this game to you. If they don’t, though… I… have to accept the peace.