Snakes alive3! (c0b2927e)

Smack talk goes here for Snakes alive3!! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/c0b2927e-b702-4702-8280-ad9c9a73f52b

Now that we have uncovered a little bit of land I’m happy we restarted. I think I have enough space for 4 cities, which is not bad (I think) on this type of map. Long snaky islands or something. Not my dream map, but not bad.

I think I must have turned off tribal huts somehow. I haven’t seen a single tribal hut in this game, but have seen lots of barbarians. Or maybe I’m just unlucky.

I guess you snagged Religious Settlements. That pantheon is so powerful. With you being Kongo I’m guessing you had first crack at it.

The last map was a little crowded… now I’m all by myself on an island that I might cram 5 cities on.

I had two huts, and luckily one had a relic. The other was an exp bonus for a scout that died a few turns later. Overall tho the barbs aren’t bad over here.

Yeah, a free early settler is pretty nice, but I wasn’t sure I’d take it with no competition for land to worry about. But then I did anyhow. :slight_smile:

Well that answers the question about the huts. Guess I just got unlucky.

I took a new pantheon I haven’t taken before. Will be interesting to see if it works out.

Well, I’m going to go ahead and say that a cultural victory is impossible against someone who knows what they’re doing. :slight_smile:

I don’t have much to say about this one… I think we both did the best we could with what we had. I don’r really remember how I took the tech lead, but you were definitely catching up fast. All that culture was kinda fun tho.

What do you think of another? I’ll start it, and if you want to join,the pass is storm

Cheers!

https://www.playyourdamnturn.com/game/52dab587-df42-417c-aace-b8aa631ba949

You did great this game. I knew about 100 turns ago it was going to be difficult to win. You were too far ahead in tech and civics. I completely messed up the beginning of my game. I didn’t realize splintered fractal would be this much of an island map. For my pantheon I picked monument to the gods, and I only built 3 ancient/classical era wonders. I didn’t use my civ ability to build any medieval/renaissance/industrial era wonders. One of my wonders was the Great Bath on my second city, in a no-production city, took about 50 turns, stifling my expansion. Don’t think I will ever build the Great Bath again.

I joined the new game. Good luck with France. You will probably win a cultural victory :slight_smile:

I would not voluntarily take France! I just hadn’t picked random civ yet. :slight_smile: Things might’ve been different of you hadn’t had the Kongo taking all the great works too… might’ve been interesting to have to keep my city loyalty.