Shuffle without BBG (555c9109)

@EmJayLambert
PING! :roll_eyes:

Sorry!

Iā€™ll take the Steam Punk Victoria

@OtherRealisms Ping :wink:

1 Like

I havenā€™t played Vietnam for a while so, beware, we will Drive Out the Aggressors!

Iā€™ll take Nader Shah.

Hey, iā€™m very sorry that youā€™ve been waiting so long for me to go on with this game.!

Due to family-issues, i had a extremly busy week, beginning with last sunday. And then i got iā€™ll on thursday with fever, that didā€™nt allow thinking about civ-turns or certainly not to decide about game order etc. and start this game properlyā€¦

Now iā€™m ā€œbackā€ and try to start here today!

1 Like

FINALLY, here i am.

Sorted us by plalying times, think best would be this order:

As iā€™m host and have to begin, this means the 3 in front of me are moving to ā€œthe endā€ of the circleā€¦ even if a circle has no end :wink:

So as a last resume before we start finally:

@Markelix as Pachacuti
@BambusBjoern as Sejong
@OtherRealisms as BĆ  TriĆØu
@EmJayLambert as Victoria (Steam)
@Buno as Abraham Lincoln (Would you accompany me to the theatre?)
@matmer as Yongle
@Ashurbanpial as Ambiorix
@J-Dog as Nader Shah

Please report if youā€™re not fine with the turn oder!

Especially @EmJayLambert & @OtherRealisms, if you wanna play in another of your ā€œwindowsā€.

@Markelix Do you set the Civ per player in the creater save? Becaus I canĀ“t choose the leader in the client.

Fine by me

@BambusBjoern: Yes, thatā€™s the plan.

Itā€™s good

Game started!

This is the BBS i used: Steam Workshop::Better Balanced Starts (BBS) 2.2.0

And added another mod:Steam Workshop::Blank Policies by Lucy
This mod just adds blank policy cards that do nothing. Think we donā€™t need them but since a game iā€™m playing, that has to be restarted after about 25 turns, cause a player hasā€™nt enough policy cards, i use this.

@Markelix is there another mod that your using and not listed above? When I wanted to play my turn it showed me this:

Pls tell me what other mod youā€™re using so I can play before timer runs out

f**k, I donā€™t want to use this one. Cause this game should be very close to ā€œvanillaā€.

i took the abo of this mod a few days before cause i needed it for a game someone else started and it seems that i forgot to de-activate it.
As weā€™re in turn one i think itā€™s best to restart the game without it. Hope that would be o.k. for everybody?

As it is turn 1 just restart, I donā€™t think anyone would oppose. Al least in my case i didnā€™t even know my start location.

Mine was very nice - but i would fret about this mod the whole gameā€¦

ok to restart

This game has been reset by the admin.

Restarted.

LOL, i found out how to restart with the same seed but my starting location is although a completly otherone (and much worse than the first).

ā€¦ but now without the unintentionally mod and with a second chance for @Buno to play his first turn :wink:

1 Like