Shuffle without BBG (555c9109)

Smack talk goes here for Shuffle without BBG! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/555c9109-904b-4711-89d3-cdead382d877

Ban Cupe

Ban Gran Colombia

Ban Peter

Ban Pericles

Ban Lady Six Sky / Maya

@Ashurbanpial: please post your usual playing times (in GMT). Playing times from all others are known from CPL, CGH or the MoonProphets game…

@Everybody: Last chance to ban a civ or make suggestions about game modes etc…
Feel free to ask for anything! (except BBG)

And yeah, do you want a draft or shall verybody choose a leader? In second case, don’t post your preferred leader now. I would make a draft with the order, everybody may choose.

GMT-8

That’s your time zone - and you playing times? Are you playing from 8:00 in your morning till midnight; or most days only on certain hours @Ashurbanpial?

e.g. My playing times (converted in gmt) are 05:00 - 17:00,…

8 in the morning until 9 PM. No change between the days.

I play 1600-0400 GMT/UTC

You can use Random List generator to determine civ choice order - RANDOM.ORG - List Randomizer

Enter the civ names or player names in the box (in any order), each on a separate line. Push the Randomize button and - viola!, the names are in random order.

So 16:00 to 4:00 GMT

1 Like

Thanks for the info, Ashurbanpial.

As nobody has any suggestions about settings and nobody told, if we should choose civs from a draft or in free choice, i have to decide everything alone here?
… will do this later after i had time for turn order in a few hours.

I posted this earlier, I guess that you missed it.

You can use Random List generator to determine civ choice order - RANDOM.ORG - List Randomizer (RANDOM.ORG - List Randomizer)

Enter the civ names or player names in the box (in any order), each on a separate line. Push the Randomize button and - viola!, the names are in random order.

If you want, I can do the civ draft order for you.

Thanks a lot for your offer, Other, but i’m able to do both, randomize (for free choice of civ) or do a draft. The only question atm is, what i would prefer if nobody else has an oppinion about it :wink:

So my suggestions for this game:

• Free choice of civ (in random order)
  • BBS for a good distribution of starting points over the map
  • No other mods, except some cosmetic ones
  • All victory conditions except territory (this is the “standard” setting)
  • All other setting on “standard”

Note: This are suggestions - we can discuss about.

1 Like

I’m not in the game, I just want to say that there’s no need to add cosmetic mods when you start the game, each player can use their own cosmetic mods without affecting the other players.

Thanks for again formulating this clearly. Thought everybody is knowing this (but i think you’re right that not) and i exactly meant this: that everybody could use them if she/he wants