SackGT's Civ 5 game! (109be65f)

That didn’t fix it. Any other ideas? It still tries to continue as if it’s a normal game, looking for Indonesia to take a turn.

OK, reverted even further, but if this doesn’t fix it i’m not sure what will… :frowning:

Crashed again. I’m going to let it skip me, not sure what else to do. It really got upset about kicking aagcobb haha

I can’t figure this out - I’ve tried everything I can with the save files, but removing indonesia always screws up the game somehow (either a crash, or stuck on “next turn”). Indonesia was really screwed up, it looked like the AI hadn’t really played it’s turn in a long time (tons of trade routes sitting around unused, cities without production, etc). I’ll look into it more this weekend, but i’m not hopeful. :frowning:

Sorry, I’m just going to give up on this, I really haven’t had time to dig into it. I’ll just declare you the winner. :slight_smile:

Hello

i had the same problem as you, it annoyed me but then i found the solution to fix it at Gratisyou can click here to fix any problem

Thanks

Hello

i had the same problem as you, it annoyed me but then i found the solution to fix it at Gratisyou can click here to fix any problem

Thanks