Roberts game! (efed7755)

Smack talk goes here for roberts game!! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/efed7755-4fb7-409b-94f8-598660a96ab2

Hi guys and gals,

I’m going on a mini honeymoon with my girlfriend, will be back in a few days.

Thanks

Enjoy! See you when you get back.

Sneaky culture bomb - was on my way to do the same :wink:

Sorry :slight_smile:

I’m having issues for some reason. After I play my turn, and the game saves, it automatically uploads to the PYDT client but gives me an error message that the game file has the incorrect game turn.

You may need to revert the turn back to the last person. If that doesn’t work, the game maker may need to revert it all the way back to his turn.

Just let me know if I should revert the turn.

It’s still your turn, @Don_Pigeon - you need to keep playing until the save dialog doesn’t say your name anymore. Civ 6 isn’t great at detecting the end of turns for some reason.

Ah - I had the same issue a couple of times, where Civ shows the “Next Turn” button and when I click it it is still my turn.

Thank you, that solved it. I feel like it happened because a worker unit got to its destination just after Civ thought the turn was over.

My PC died on me the other day, and I am not sure when I will get it back. Feel free to kick me if you need to go on with the game, otherwise I will continue playing as soon as I get it back. Sorry.

Question to other players: Because Turnquest didn’t give a timespan when he can come back, I would say we try to finish this game until Rise and Fall comes out, ok?

I’m fine with that BobReman since we don’t know if our current game will be compatible with the expansion. Firaxis has a way of doing that.

The game is over. DogBoy511 achieved a religious victory. All 4/4 civs follow the Polish religion. This was a very fun, but nerve wracking game. Thanks for a fun one!

/o\ my attack was too late
That was a fun one. Too bad Turnquests PC died - I guess (and that was my only hope ;)) he could prevent a religious victory.

Yes, this was a very fun game. I think Turnquest could have prevented me from getting a religious victory. We were playing “chase the apostle” around his lands making it hard for me to use them in his cities. Once he dropped, the AI quit chasing my apostles and started spreading its religion. But since I was earning more faith, I could produce more apostles allowing me the victory. It was very close at the end.