Rise & Fall, Free For All, Any civ! (31a114cd)

Smack talk goes here for Rise & Fall, Free For All, Any civ!! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/31a114cd-6a8f-49e7-bbc1-ec625b1f50ff

Some kind of ban on ridiculous Ancient era conquering seems to be standard for mp, so. . . how about “You may not order War Carts to attack a Human-controlled unit or city” ? Harsh, but more flexible than banning Sumer, as the League usually do!

Game starts in three hours.

All victories are enabled, and start was left on “Balanced”.

Good luck.

Good decision! See you in the game :wink:

Windows update murder your system stability like it did mine, PolarBear?

And another Windows Update murders me again.

Is it too much to ask Microsoft to clean up the files after a version patch if they know, as the authors, that the old files are going to cause sluggishness and headaches and two hours of halting work removing them EVERY time?

@SutoragosuMagosu I don’t have a problem like that. Curious about why you are having an issue. Do you have a spinning disk hard drive and little space to spare?

It’s not SSD, but the storage is Terabyte. But these Windows Updates, every time I get everything on a crawl until I do disk cleanup on “old Windows versions”.

How much free space do you have on the drive?

115 GB

What is best in life?
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

Ow

Pretty spoiled sport move there BigStickOfButter. Placing marker/pins on some of my cities for all to see while you are being killed is lame.

GG Kongo

Hey Aleks. I cannot take my turn. Can you try taking and uploading your last turn again, please? Thanks.

Hmm … I don’t know how to do this … It seems to me that you need to turn to Mike (mrosack) with this problem.

Go to the game page on the website and you should be able to revert the game back to @Aleks08II, @Pete.

Yep, ok. Thanks. Just tried doing that. Sorry for the delay!

Испания признает бесперспективность дальнейшего сопротивления и поздравляет Конго с убедительной победой в этой игре!