Raging Barbarians - Zombies - Primordial - Caotic (e528945b)

Smack talk goes here for Raging Barbarians - Zombies - Primordial - Caotic! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/e528945b-b7d9-4259-bc15-f4cb07bf7416

…

14/Apr/21

Game sort

The columns are UTC hours. Imagine Max is the first player of the round and I am the last.
My hacky simulation says 6 rounds per day. But we know that is wrong. Easily 2-3 rounds per day. Not saying you need to aim for this. Play as you are. Looking forward to the real stats.

The random roll

ScreenShot018_2

ScreenShot018_3

Settings

I’m really liking these mods Valamas. The mortal GP mod in particular is great.

1 Like

Looks like we are going with 5 players. Please select a civ. I will then roll the random in the pydt discord.
There is Khmer for not selecting a civ. :stuck_out_tongue:

I just joined, if I’m too late just boot me. Otherwise I’ll try to figure out which civ to play later today.

Welcome OTB.

Just going to give @Buno a chance to avoid the free Khmer prize.

I am not going to wait on the civ update unless someone thinks it is worth the 10 day wait.

na lets go !, wellcome OTB !

so in the PYDT discord, the dice roll said game on. Should be tomorrow.

Ops, sorry. :sweat_smile: I chose a leader.

Im guessing it didn’t save. You are still random. I have done the same too. No rush, im not starting for something like 14+hours

FYI - I am hitting vacation soon so play will be slow for a while

1 Like

thanks @dand4444.

THE GAME HAS STARTED - First load, played it as it lays.

Catastrophic disasters has been overridden by apocolpyse. So I will remove it.

I have updated the top post.

How would you feel about my creating a discord channel for this game? I prefer those to using smack-talk… call it “raging-barbarians” say?

:+1:t2:

Sorry guys for the delay, can´t make the mods work… you need to install one , start the game, exit the game and start again with the next !

I just wanted to point out.

• No pillaging of tiles for gold / faith / science / culture with city states or AI players or via loyalty flipping (exploit). Healing allowed (farms etc)

If in doubt, please PM me.

Do we have a chat room?

there is no discord channel

umm, #raging-barbarians

im sorry. had to revert turn