Quick and Dirty (333139a0)

Smack talk goes here for Quick and Dirty! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/333139a0-b2ca-47d9-a64b-703e8226d8e0

When you start the game be aware that we may be delayed for a bit. Turnquest doesn’t have the Nubia patch and won’t get it until Firaxis creates it for the Mac. Just don’t boot him after you create the game and it is stalled.

No worries, We’ll get started in a couple weeks once Firaxes gets it together.

Thanks for your patience. I will be able to get to a PC within a week though, then I will be able to play.

Hey Turnquest, are you back to waiting on the patch? Just want to manage expectations.

Hey all, I will be out of town starting Saturday morning until Wednesday evening. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.

Thanks for the notice. Will wait for you.

Any of you guys feel like letting me know what corner you’re in? :smile:

I’m in one of the 3 corners you are not in :slight_smile:

RIP Turnquest. Guess things got nasty on the west side huh?

“RIP Turnquest. Guess things got nasty on the west side huh?”

Yep.

Nasty indeed… :slight_smile:

So I keep getting the error “Incorrect player turn in save file!” after my turn. I have reverted the game turn back 1 already and have reloaded the PYDT save file many times. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Hmm, I have no idea. Maybe the host could try and revert the turn? I think he has the ability.

reverted the turn. Playing it now, let me know how it works out.

Game is over. Domination victory turn 130. Thanks for a fun game. Also, thanks for playing the game to the end instead of surrendering a long time ago.