Post climate change scenario (f0e587db)

I have a turn bug so… I try to revert.

Bug is still here:

" Incorrect game turn in save file! (actual: 108, expected: 109)"

It tells me that there is a congress and it skip my turns (emergency congress that I don’t have to vote probably). I can save but when I send the file, it tells me " Incorrect game turn in save file! (actual: 108, expected: 109)".

I’ll ask for support.

yeah doing that to me now.

how do i raise a report for this?

Are you sure that you have save after your turn and not when it’s your turn? It can happen sometimes…

Yeah i Go in its a congress, i am not involved and it errors.

Try again. I have Game State Reset Enabled!

Had the same bug this turn.

Hello guys.

Zulus aren’t strong and Matt is away since 2 months now… Should we just kick him and let the AI play for him?

1 Like

Fine with me. Speed this one up a bit.

agrred

I am a bit sad. We can see the end of this game and it was a really cool one.

Yes we have kill the USA but this guy was very aggressiv with his Neighbors and killed one player.

Those events have open new possibilities for @petrojbl1 and me. We were allies and we both had a good land.

We now see @andrewsmart48 doing great on is island with science and space exploration. We couldn’t let him win this easily and this started the world war I.

But the end is near and our world will have to accept that one have to win. This will be the end of this very cool Post climate change game (and climate wasn’t that hot here).

i am a bit away yet

Capture d'écran 2024-01-17 093352

I have manage to build the Mahabodhi temple that gave me the last 2 diplomatic victory points.

here are the screens.

1 Like

Going back in eras for those points. Nicely done. Just as I got jet bombers. I wonder if I would have been able to catch up to @andrewsmart48 in the science victory if not for your diplo victory? GG

I would have help you more against @andrewsmart48 but I was trying to protect my land too. If Andrew lose the fight, then you would have fight me.

Finally, this diplo is welcome :slight_smile:

I suppose a domination victory could have been possible, but that wasn’t the potential victory path that I had been planning.

No one was catching me in space