Pangaea FFA (b613dc34)

Sounds like Mongolia needs to increase its greatness :wink:

We are just pious farmers learning the ways of the lord.

1 Like

We Polish hope the ways of Mongolian lord lead them to live alongside the Kongolese rather than beneath them

We appreciate the kind words from the Polish people.

Hail!
The Mali Empire welcomes trade and good relations with all others. However, we will strongly maintain our borders through deterrence from a position of strength.
Furthermore, in the interest of free trade, the Mali Empire will provide security guarantees for all trading units travelling into, or through our lands.
May the world’s other empires shine as brightly as the great Mali lands…

1 Like

Hi all, just a heads up, I will be away tomorrow for three nights, back to play my turns on the 9th (8th for all of you).
If my turn arrives in the next 6-7 hours I will get that out before I go.

1 Like

Hail England! and her great empire.

The Mali Empire requests a short term (25 turns) open boarders to allow our explorer to escape from entrapment. We have no intensions of moving any other units through your territory.
Acceptance of these terms will be looked upon favorably by Mali and will go along way to build trust and develop a positive environment for future relations between our two great empires…

Apparently Gods are not in our favour. After building a temple, drought begins on the north side of the city and on the south side we have a blizzard. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Sounds like you’re worshipping the wrong god :wink:

Hi all, I have had to revert turn as it would not allow me to complete it…

Hail! a storm approaches the north…

It would seem the Samarian Empire intends to invade Mali in the far north in 10 turns when our friendship is due to expire. Our spies show us they are very overextended as their troops attempt to maneuver into jumping off positions.
However, their entire empire is now completely undefended and ripe for the picking!

The way Malia see it you have one of two choices to make.
Either wait, and watch Samaria grow to twice its size.

Or attack now and grab some easy victories!

The choice is yours…

Mali is weak. It is pretty much an iron law in this game that the weak get attacked.

I’m defended well enough. No one can attack me and profit by it.

On the other hand, Mali is weak.

Let’s reverse your logic.

The easy victories are against Mali, not Sumeria. I won’t object if other civs want to bite off part of Mali.

Ha!
The Sumerian are worried now and he is also in for a surprise! :slight_smile:

In the meantime while I am keeping him occupied… Grab those southern cities now, or wait until later when the price will be much higher… You could take a nice little bite each and share the spoils while solving your future problems…

Sun Tzu

"To secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself.”

Hail!

It is clear to our generals the Sumerian barbarians have made use of the ‘Putin plan for war’ and are completely ill prepared.
We are now quite confident of victory and will easily grind them down…

Their Empire, as it is, lays completely void of any military speed humps and still presents an easy opportunity for those bold enough.
Once war commences in four seasons their will be no Sumerian army left to bother you.

Therefore, Mali will recognise any ‘new’ cities absorbed into your empires as just gains against aggression and we will stand by any empires that lay claim.

Reconnaissance from our scouts maps confirm the defenseless state of their cities for you to choose from…

A friendly message to Hungary. We can see your troops behind that little mountain. You can now come out from the hiding.

2 Likes

Another friendly message to Hungary. You can still withdraw your troops and call for peace. You’ve already lost 2 swordmen and archers, no need to slay more Hungarian men on the battlefield against us. You can still walk away and survive.

We are just getting started. I am enjoying myself.

I will be away from my computer for a week, going hiking to northern part of Finland.

1 Like

Well Samarian Empire.
It has been five months of continuous war now with Mail.
All of your invading units have either been destroyed, or forced to retreat to lick their wounds, and all without a single Mali city to fall.
Surely it is time and logical to call an end to hostilities and accept that Mali will never yield.

Other empires will not lay sleeping forever, eventually one will take advantage of your position and strike you while you are still entangled in this forever war…

1 Like

Any idea when you can play again Matt?