Operation Argument (3f4f440e)

Nevermind, I tried again with the 2021 version and finally got it to work. Sorry for taking so long!

1 Like

sorry Im complete lost here… what I need to install here ?

See above. Use stabilized BBG and roll back DB’s Gold to the older version.

My apologies guys, but can´t make the game work… not problem if you see for a new player… :frowning:

did you install DB’s old mod?

you did this?

can not load the old mod… try many things… dont wanna delay more the game…

74ff2a43-df62-4a6b-a785-a2350226ccf1

Did you edit the *.sql files? Please send me your save file in discord.

:+1:t2:

working now

again cant load my turn…(installed the new one mod)
:roll_eyes:

I lost my capital, misused my hero and the game is definitely compromised :frowning:

I’ll fight the invaders to the death, hopefully it won’t be a long agony :smiley:

The barbs are out of control in this game. I lost almost every warrior and slinger to barbs and all I have been building for many turns is more warriors and slingers. It’s an uphill climb but I haven’t lost any cities.

This is a marathon game and will keep an eye on this problem.

rare… got many but eliminate them asap I see one… not problem here…( the only ones are the so called romans… but working on it… :wink: )

I also had to fight a lot with barbs, but I got an hero that helped.

But I’m not surprised, It happened literally in every marathon game that I played :smiley:

I had a pretty bad start myself. This is my first game playing with heroes, and I didn’t realize the “Questing Knights” that my Hero Arthur created would disappear after 12 turns, so I wasted a lot of production early on… :sweat_smile: On the plus side, I did manage to clear a bunch of barbarians with them, so they haven’t been a big issue so far.

I’ll do my best to catch up again :slight_smile:

I’ve been mostly successful against the barbs. But I suspect that soon they will start to spawn swords and the tide might turn.

The restrictions in this game (no promotions) mean that our military need to be rebuilt and start from scratch in each era so it’s never going to get easier.

thank you for the feedback everyone.

I am doing very well with the Maya. I have a hex civilization happening.

With the mistake of city states and the barbarian problem. I am interested if anyone wants to abandon the game?

happy to continue