No Settlers (One City Mode & BBS) - FFA (4-Leaf Clover) (84fb45a6)

Smack talk goes here for No Settlers (One City Mode & BBS) - FFA (4-Leaf Clover)! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/84fb45a6-86d3-4311-a85c-4255009aa493

I ban Kupe (Maori) and Hammurabi (Babylon)

I ban Lautaro (Mapuche) and Yongle (China).

1 Like

I’ll ban Black Queen Catherine de Medici (French) and Mandate of Heaven Qin Shi Huang (China).

Though I do not feel that I have a strong grasp on which are worth banning and why.

2 Likes

I’d like to join but I don’t want to do a random civ. Would you consider a draft?

In considering who to ban, one way to go is to look at the map type and ban the civs that you wouldn’t want to play against. Ban the civs that you think are overpowered (OP) in some way.

I’m open to whatever you guys prefer - we could even all play with the same leader

I’m open to everything: Random, draft or free choice of leader.

@OtherRealisms, @Cratmang, what’s your preference?

I would like free choice, but I’m okay with Draft pick.
My player colour has to be green though (if it’s available).

By draft, I mean: player draft pick order is decided by random list. The first person on the list can freely pick any civ not banned. the second person on the list can pick from any civ not banned or picked. And so on. RANDOM.ORG - List Randomizer

ban Norway, Spain

@Cratmang, you are the first to select your leader.

1 Like

I choose Poundmaker (Cree), 4th colour scheme (Green and Yellow) please.

Hojo Japan

I take Ptolemaic Cleopatra

I choose Tomyris (Scythian)

GG @Cratmang! How was the game? Would you play again with this mod?

I was having a bit of fun until I got wiped out by a pack of ravenous horses, because I had no military. That being said, I’m willing to try again sometime.

2 Likes

Is you’re playing with adi, you should know, that there will allways be at least one war with him on that game. :wink:

1 Like