[New Frontiers Pack + All New Leaders] New Apocalypse Mode | Secret societies mode (2c7b097d)

Smack talk goes here for [New Frontiers Pack + All New Leaders] New Apocalypse Mode | Secret societies mode! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/2c7b097d-8deb-4405-97c9-ff4328f60e14

I decided to pass on the GS. It was not worth the boost for me. I do not know which GS is next.

So I put a city in the middle of a desert to work on Petra, and 50+ turns later (when I was only one turn away from getting it completed!) somebody else takes it.

I don’t know which one of you did it, but Menelik II is going to find you and take it.

2 Likes

Wish I had a dollar for each time I …

Petra? It was me. You have it now!

GG - Ethiopia is a war machine.

Well folks, Ethiopia has prevailed. It was a good game and I’m thankful you all took part in it. I certainly don’t credit my own cleverness for the win, though.

In this case, Ethiopia’s hilly starting region was simply too good. The cumulative gain of the Voidsinger’s faith-based bonuses quickly meant Menelik would be unstoppable.

I’d be happy to play you all again soon. Perhaps once the Portugal DLC is out and @Valamas makes a new one. Good game, all!

2 Likes

GG Yog! It was interesting up to the getting crushed point!

GG. I pretty much never left my starting continent. Made a few cities on some outlying islands but never really progressed. Ethiopia crushed it.

GGWP!