Michaqel's game! Beyond Earth 3 (3da132e0)

I don’t see any option to skip my turn, just to revert.

Hmm, so same error? Ok. I try revert to @BambusBjoern. He can try it, if is the game playable. If yes, then we can try revert it to @J-Dog. @J-Dog can try play his turn and we will see. Is here somebody who has using other language then English? Yes it is rubish, but maybe can help…

1 Like

@BambusBjoern please revert turn to @J-Dog

@Michaqel as host, you can use admin tools to revert the game as many times as you like

Yes you have right, but if you remember, when we tried it before, then nobody could done turn :-(.

oh sorry, i forget to revert the turn to j-Dog

Fair enough! Though I’d be enormously surprised if the host reverting generates a different result than a player reverting (except for the increased likelihood of the player forgetting to do it) :wink:

:slight_smile: I read the post to late, habit

I reverted it to J-Dog.

1 Like

Worked for me. Hope we’re back on track.

2 Likes

Since nothing has happend in months - I presume this game is dead?

I am going try skip my turn again… we will see.

Same error again. I think perhaps it’s time to call it…

1 Like

Last try. I am going to revert the turn on BambusBjorn and then activate turn timer. He will skipped and I try play my turn. If will the same error detected then we can close this game.

OK I dont play my turn and wait for the turn timer, good luck to you, i hope its works

It is working guys… I can played my turn. We will see if is ok for next player. Turn timer is off. Thx BB.

1 Like

Yep ok for me too

Guys, error is back :-(. I think the problem has BambusBjorn. @BambusBjoern can you try reinstal your BE and then we can try your turn again. Or maybe you can try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csIWuMLTPd4

I reinstall and pls revert, I try again

It is working guys. After 4 months we have solution :-D. Banman was defeated? Or not? Make sense write him for return?