Medieval Builder 100-Turn Score Rush (158a25e5)

Just start. I don’t even know the difference :laughing:

1 Like

And we’re off!

City States:

• Buenos Aires
  • Armagh
  • Zanzibar
  • Bandar Brunei
    Do with them what you will.

It says 2 CS were razed to comply with game rules.

I went for the option that starts City States as cities rather than settlers so as to avoid the chance of a player taking advantage of an early settler steal. However, i don’t fully understand why the game says City States were razed. They went fine on my playthrough.
Let’s finish out the round and then see if anyone wants to re-roll the start.

Trying to resolve Civ update error. Anyone have any ideas?

Seems you have mac, so basically screwed.

What a drag. I guess this game is on hiatus until that works itself out.

Fixing an issue. Maybe you can help. I reinstalled Civ and my first issue was resolved. But now PYDT saved games are not listing in the Load dialogue. Checked settings and verified the saved game file is in the ./Saves/Hotseat directory. I reinstalled PYDT and still nothing is listed in the Hotseat Load Saved Game dialogue.

Any help appreciated so we can get started.

I am going to try on Windows. Maybe Mac version update is incompatible.

1 Like

Windows client worked. Game on!

1 Like

Turn 90 update.

Brazil has settled three cities plus the capital. That Pantanal start is so sweet - it just cranks out the science. We have met two City States: Buenos Aires, and the annoyingly-situated Yerevan. We took Sacred Paths as our pantheon and so with Scripture we are getting options for +12 holy sites. We also snaked two food beliefs for our religion so that we can grow big.
Haven’t met any of you guys yet, so I hope it’s going OK where you are. I assume you have met?

Hey guys,
I’ve just noticed that we’ve blasted right through turn 100, which was meant to be the stopping point for this game.

That being the case, I guess now would be as good a time as ever to post our current scores.

As at the start of Turn 112, I am on 347.

However, since we’ve barely even got started it seems to me. What do you say we keep going and call an end at Turn 200?

I did not notice either, I am fine to keep going.

I’m down. Terrain was slow to traverse. I barely got things in place by T100 :laughing:

@Sledge_Poteet Game started at turn 70 and ends at turn 170 as per game rules.
When you do medieval start the start turn is not turn 0, but other number and it increases with more advanced erra.

Ah! Thank you for the clarity! I was going off the in-game turns, which I mistakenly thought started at 0. Duh.

Let’s go @Bliss!!!

Again, lots going on, will try and keep up.

The only way to avoid that is to never go on vacation :smile: No worries!