MAHqc's game! (9473b292)

Smack talk goes here for MAHqc’s game!! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/9473b292-343b-4791-838c-09c853df3e77

It looks like this is your first time hosting a game, welcome!

:spiral_notepad: How to create your PYDT game

:tv: See a quick youtube video of PYDT

:speaking_head: Join our quiet discord. Help, News and New Games

If you need help, Post in Game Support or come to discord! :+1:

Hi everybody!
How long / how many players are we waiting for?

Hello! not up to me, but if there’s a vote I hope we’ll at least start with all human players, however many civs we have

the more players, the longer the game will take.

1 Like

It’s up to you guys, this will be my first game here so I’m up for anything :slight_smile:

1 Like

6 is a good number for a small map, I’m fine with having just 5 civs as well if you want to start right away

Ok. But if we’re just 5, I’m going to switch to pangea to avoid a lonely player on a continent.

1 Like

guess we should have had the chance to change the civ as the map changed… just now realizing this…

For myself, I’m fine either way on the question (but I also put down for a random civ, so …)

Same, I always go random.

1 Like

Hey everyone!
After quite a terrible start (with Norway very far from the sea), I was able to defeat a much better positioned neighbor (Dido)!
I achieved this with the Crusade belief, buying units with faith (tons of Berserkers and Catapults), and an awesome strategy taking both Trade City States that were within Dido’s territory. He had to defend from all sides and had no money to upgrade his units or production to make new ones (his Science was way too high compared to his other stats, which made his units too expensive).
Now I’m quite strong, with 15 cities, over 1100 strength and able to reconstruct my empire and reach you guys on all stats.
But… unfortunately I will have to quit the game.
I really wanted to continue playing this game after such a come back, but I can’t. I’m leaving most of my game due to real life problems and I must let this one go too (I’m only keeping the 2x2 CPL championship games).
Do you guys want to try to find a sub for me? I’ve tried before, but I couldn’t find anyone willing to play a non BBG game. Maybe @Dr_Zhivago want to take my place and continue the rule over his founded cities :slight_smile: ?
Let me know your opinion! I wait until you decide.
I’m very sorry for being an inconvenience, but that’s life and it is what it is. Hopefully we’ll be able to play again with Civ 7!
Cheers!

Sorry to see you go! Definitely a huge comeback!!! I hope we’re able to find a replacement, would be a shame to see such a strong position fall part under AI control (though probably to the advantage of the rest of us :smiley: )

Sorry to see you’re having real life problems. You played well and I didn’t expect to be overrun that quickly.

Thanks for the offer but I’m in a similar position as yourself. Retired 3 out of my 4 active games already. I have a new born baby to tend to that demanded more time of me than expected. First time parent not knowing what to expect😅

2 Likes

GG @banman39. Sorry, but Arabia had to punish the Japanese aggression.

GG @HappyCamper!! Arabia appears to have forgotten Japan was originally reacting to Arabia’s unprovoked attack on Japan’s ally, but might does make right in civ6 :wink: good luck with the rest of the game!

@MAHqc , GG. Arabia has reached Alpha Centauri!

GG!
CU.