Long chiling game (1823ce89)

@Dr_Zhivago , sorry to hear that :frowning:
Are you ok now?

Get well soon!

Yeah, CEO already praised your start.

Another thing: I would have waited, but as I wanted to write you the first time (about after 6 days), I couldn’t “Add” you, not here and not on Discord. So it seemed for me as if you had deleted your forum-account and also your Discord???

Thank you, I’m feeling better now.

Idk, I didn’t deleted anything but I have not been very active here or in Discord. :thinking: Really, I expected there to be more time to play, I already retired 2 out of 4 games because I felt mostly pressure of playing when I haven’t had the time. I might take this up again when my kid is a bit older and my personal life is less messy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Would any of you be against adding the MPH mod to this game?

• If no, I will ask Calcifer to add it next turn

In matches without the MPH mod, players are able to “exploit” the game and leave tech/civic unselected, storing science/culture overflow (for ever).

• and you are no longer worried that you’ll miss eurekas/inspirations.

This is how MPH - Steam Workshop::Multiplayer Helper (MPH) - helps:

“A technology or civic will be auto-selected at the end of any turn in which you do not manually select one. This tech/civic is always the lowest cost tech/civic that you can research usually from top to bottom vertically in the event there are more than one tied for lowest cost.”

1 Like

I’m fine with that

@Markelix , we need a sub for Jobby (aka Nightfish), he has quit civ 6

There so many quitters in lits of the games I’m playing, I don’t even register really, if one more is leaving :wink:

Given Jobby’s other games, I don’t think we have to sell something valuable for a sub. So why look for one, that will have an excruciating game and quit 25 turns later???

edit: by the way, it posted already in the PYDT-chanel, that it needs subs, so just wait, if anybody is crazy enough to sub in :wink:

@BambusBjoern will join soon :wink:

Hi all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for subbing!

Your Welcome :slight_smile:

Anyone has any news about our friend with broken laptop?

Host AWOL. Is this game dead?

I’m thinking of leaving a bunch of games that have not moved in over a month, including this one.

I see no upside in leaving and no downside in staying, so I’ll stay, but I guess this is awkward since I presume one cannot request a Sub for an host?
Quite a shame, I was really looking forward to seeing how this game would turn out.

Well folks another 9 days have passed with no comment from the host

I will resign from this one. Good luck and godspeed.

This game is nearly a year old, and we have played 58 rounds.
I am also out.

same to me

Seems like this is a scrap

1 Like

You can replace the host.
Examples: