League of Nations for Fast Movers Only! (d0883a70)

I don’t have any reason to let the city state on the map. But I appreciate that it never hurts to ask. However, again, like in the other game you act like you know my land and where I can settle or not. I have not even met you in the game or know where you are on the map…

I’m not saying where you can settle, but you are not trying to settle, you are trying to conquer a CS where I have a lot envoys and I’m not pretending to use it to war with you, I’m just trying to let be peace in a CS where I have a lot of envoys; from the begging that land was not yours, neither mine, that land belongs to a CS and I’m his suzerain and I have a lot of envoys that I don’t want to lose, that’s all. :pray:

You assume I have land to settle. In any case as mentioned I have no benefit in keeping the city state, I understand you do, but I this is not a team game.

It doesn’t need to be a teams game to talk with other players and have good relations, or is it that you don’t care having good relations with your neighbors? At least what I suppose is that if you conquer a CS with a lot of envoys from me (without saying a word to us) is that you don’t care about having good relations with the friendly people of Vietnam, do you? :astonished:

Let me understand this, I have a CS next to me that I have no use for and I should not take it because another dude that I am not sure where he is on the map has envoys in it. I get one city less, a constant thorn at my back and that dude enjoys the CS benefits…

Bad deal at first glance but now the dude starts to threaten, I better build some military.

1 Like

Isn’t it better to just have peace between us and the CS next to you? people of Vietnam have respect for Spain, expect respect from Spain and expect respect to our allies and the CS’s we are suzerain of.
Come on, let’s have peace and prosperity in our nations, and respect others nations too. :pray:

A special congress session is coming up. Remember the game rules require everyone to vote in favor of any emergencies, and the targets of emergencies may only post one vote against the emergency.