League of Nations for Fast Movers Only! (d0883a70)

Hi everyone,

There is an ongoing vote on the discord channel for this game regarding starting over with different settings than were advertised - please register your vote there within the next 24 hours.

how can i find the discord channel?

Same here, which Discord server is this channel in?

@PerroFlamer , @Bliss
Try this link

Please see this post above for the discord link.

I already saw this link but it does not work for me, the channel does not show in my discord, it is like I don’t have permission or something.

I can’t see the channel either, although I can see all the PYDT players. I can only access the “General” channel.

For those of you having issues accessing the discord, please post your discord username and I’ll see if we can get some help to get things workings for you!

Aleks08II

I start work early tomorrow so unless my turn is there ate 7:30 it may be 17:00 ish before I can play.

Bliss#6737 no sure if the #number is part of my user name. I joined PYDT discord server but I cannot see any channels other than general and bot-testing

For those of you who couldn’t access our discord channel, I contacted the discord admin and they suggested trying the following link. Our channel is “league-of-nations-fast-movers-only”. Let me know if you still can’t get access!

Works for me now thank you!

:+1:

No worries - life happens!

I am away for two days and will be able to play my turns again Thursday late night CET

2 Likes

I will be on holiday for one week starting tomorrow and unable to take turns. I am not sure if this is common in these kind of games and as there were some people feeling upset about this, I wanted to let you know that am OK if you decide to sub me from the game.

Thanks for letting us know! Please turn on your vacation flag in PYDT, and if the AI doesn’t then take your turns for you while you’re away, we might have someone sub for you while you’re gone.

Have a great holiday!

You can find a sub right now in that case as skipping 14 turns is like losing the game.