Kvothe's game! (a1c3c974)

The island looks a bit like Haiti/Dominican Republic now.

Not exactly - in our case those just new colonies. Give me several turns and I will try to come with peaceful solution, which you should like.

Hi guys, the game shows that I won - should we continue or how do I claim the victory, so pbm finishes the game?

Thank you all, despite some of you might find this time boring - I did enjoy these almost 17 months(!) a lot, especially after that desert start (see early screenshot). But I got lucky finding couple of CS first, was lucky in holding that warcatrs aggression at start and in subsequent aggression from my neighbors.

There was scary point near loosing when India converted all my cities except last one, so I had to declare holy war and luckily had enough faith for inquisitors to convert back.

Thank you all again! Shame on leavers!

Well done!

I don’t know how to end the game. Maybe it has to be played through another round so that everybody sees the end game?

I had to gear up for war with the Aztecs early, then that player dropped and I allied with them. In retrospect I probably should have tried to overrun them because I had nowhere else to expand. In the end I was throwing everything into my defenses but I think India would have eventually overpowered me.

Thanks for the game.

Well played, it was fun in early and mid game. But there wasn’t much rest of us could do this point so no need to drag this game any longer.

India had like three more nations to convert, but Rome and Norway put up too much resistance. Any one saying religious victory is easy hasn’t tried it on huge maps. Wasn’t keen going to war against Aztecs and Germany at the same time, thus I experimented on Gandhi’s pacifistic path right until very end (before getting absolutely bored too). Alas, promoting world peace passive aggressively doesn’t win the game :joy:

Good game lads! Thanks everyone sticking to the end

Actually I waited one round after win screen and was hoping that everyone will notice that. :slight_smile:

It is amazing how map generator placed England, Kongo, Japan and Babylon that close (With China and Norway nearby, but they at least had land to expand). You can see four capitals in one screenshot with London nearby without actual direct land to expand. And I had to move there as well to escape complete desert (literally my start location has 2 production in total in all tiles of full range!)

Good game! I just realized you won it today when I played my turn and then it was my turn again. I knew you were ahead in science but didn’t realize you were that far ahead…

1 Like