Kennedy's game! (abcaabc7)

I’m leaving on vacation tomorrow and I’ll only get back the 22nd.

Nice! Enjoy!
(post must be 20 characters)

Good game, Onesixty! I think if you’d gone after Japan rather than China I wouldnt’ve risked you not getting troops back in time. :slight_smile:

You know, the original plan was to hit Japan… but I forgot we were declared friends…!

So I impatiently went south to my own demise… :smile:

Good game folks! Nubia is a powerhouse, I wish you luck.

Good game, everyone! A Religious Victory isn’t the most thrilling, but the little movie was nice. :slight_smile:

The end graph had us all neck and neck until about turn 70, but I think things really just went my way from the start. Also, I think maybe Nubia is a pretty powerful civ.

I let the game run after victory, if we want to play it out any further.

Cheers!

GG! You had a pretty intimidating score lead at the end. I daresay you could’ve won every victory at once!

Congratulations on the win. A win is a win, and a religious victory is a win. This was a fun game but not the best. I had a semi-ok starting position, but very dry. I was hemmed in on a small land mass. I tried to get a lot of cultural by building all the early wonders with my builders, and I got a lot of them. But there was no way I could keep up in science, religion, or even cultural.

Well played.

perhaps you would like to join this game? https://www.playyourdamnturn.com/game/c9c95b19-84b0-4a50-b126-a67479192808