JTHS Physics! (9a621a84)

@ChaunceyDoodles While you were busy cowering in terror from barbarians, my mighty empire discovered mining! Your farmers with pitchforks will be no match for my soldiers with their mighty weaponry!

AHA! I wondered why I had EGYPTIAN names for ARABIAN cities…

….so, really, YOU are about to take over the galaxy.

….damn it.

Burkey

1 Like

I have yet to see any barbarians, and I will have TWO builders next turn to fight off any shrubbery!

The barbarians have shown themselves. Sigh. I hate barbarians. Except Conan. He was cool. Oh, and Thundarr. Neato sword. Gee, I hope I don’t have to fight Conan and Thundarr.

The borders of the mighty Spanish empire have expanded! Assimilate into our culture or face elimination. Resistance is futile!

hqdefault

Pardon the language

I have shamed the barbarian scout, and he brought back his clansmen. Alas, for them, we have discovered the fearsome science of archery. Fall before my Egyptian arrows, heathens!

PS -Speaking of barbarians, who can finish this movie quote without looking it up?

Conan, what is best in life?

I can, but I say it so often that it’s not really fair. :smiley:

One of my favorite quotes to insert into conversations about life. Always gets a reaction.

Sorry I missed my turn email. I feel like a horrible person. :cry:

James has got you covered. No worries.
Don’t forget that there’s a vacation mode if you can’t play for a bit. The AI will take your turns for you.

1 Like

I can’t believe someone built a wonder and all I’ve been doing is fighting off hordes of barbarians. I pissed off the Mongols or something.

My favorites is that they are archers and spearmen against my club-swinging warriors.
At least you get exp - some of the early wonders are fairly easy to get if you get the resource or tile that goes with it, but they bind up production for a city for several turns.

I built a spearman to help fight their warriors - so they bring in a swordsman. What the hell.

Here are several small reasons why friendship with the Spanish empire is better than war…

The “Spanish” empire? Never heard of it.

It seems a group from the German tribe may be considering donating a settler to the Arabian Empire. I would recommend reconsidering, and leave these shores.

@J-Man Such hostility towards others! To my German friends, we have plenty of land to share. Let us prosper together! Did I mention, we have paella?

It looks like vacation mode must not do what we assumed it did.

1 Like