Huge shuffle map, standard speed, BBS but no BBG, everybody is welcome! (d21d0ea4)

@Bliss: Now you’re Yongle :smiley:

edit: Hope this was the only mistake. My dog is ill, had to go out with him two times last night - and couldn’t fall asleep after the walks… 3 hrs altogether, that’s why my brain is foggy today. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

@Markelix thanks! First time I play Yongle so did not want to miss the opportunity :star_struck:

Have a GG everyone

HF GG

Turns out there are some mods I need that I didn’t realise, will need to do my turn this afternoon as I’m heading off to work. I have BBS 2.2 not 5.5, and I don’t have Blank Policies.

Playing through Epic is a bit of a task to get new mods, so bear with me.

O yeah, sorry, didn’t tell: The blank policies are always activated on my games. They’re just a couple of policy-cards that do exactly nothing (than existing). But after i’ve played a game, that has to be restarted after a couple of turns due to not enough researched policies for the slots of one player it’s always part of my games.

If you havent enough options for policy-slots, you can’t confirm and close policy-screen. The issue could happen regularly with the “Owls of Minerva” (especially for Kublai)… As we’re playing without Secret Societies we probably don’t need it, so sorry for “spamming” policy cards :wink:

As I wrote: my brain was foggy (and still is), so I forgot to post:

This is the BBS i used: Steam Workshop::Better Balanced Starts (BBS) 2.2.0

And added another mod:Steam Workshop::Blank Policies by Lucy

Sorted! It was actually BBG I was missing, not BBS.

Why the hell there’s a BBG activated?!?

Didn’t see thet. As i wanted to play this game explicitly without BBG and this changes nearly all civs, you’ve choosen, I had to re-start once more, so sorry.

… the good news: Tonight I sleept well, so maybe I’ll be a bit more awake before the screen…

This game has been reset by the admin.

So, hope this was the last re-start!
But better one more after a few turns in round 1 as to be angry about anything till round 500.

edit: I’m a littly angry that my starting position now is much worse than the first one :wink:

Agree, my starting position is also MUCH worse

At least you guys got to see starting locations… twice even! :stuck_out_tongue:

:anguished: I’m so sorry!

The first 2 starts where the same locations. Had just to change the turn oder and the (re-)upload the first initial save file.

edit: And btw: On a completely new created game it’s a completely new shuffled world, so nothing is known from the first 2 starts

my starting position is much better than the first one :wink:

Put 2 extra hours on the timer @Buno.
But only for this turn, i’ll set it back to 28 hours after you made your turn or skipped…

@space.cow8oy: Do you have Discord? Would like to add you, it’s important for one of our other games we’re playing together.
(my Disco-name is markelix, so you can just add me without telling your name here.)

Request sent

I’m away until Monday 26th June so won’t be able to take any more turns until then. Sorry.

No problem, enjoy whatever you do!

Is it o.k. for you, if the turn-timer keeps on and some of your turns will be played by AI? Or can’t you plan production and movement for a few turns?
If you explicitly ask for, i will turn the timer off. There is nothing worse than losing the fun of the game because AI crushed your strategy.