Huge shuffle map, standard speed, BBS but no BBG, everybody is welcome! (d21d0ea4)

Korea: Seondeok
@kapshul up next

1 Like

btw, i propose to allow duplicate civs, but not duplicate leaders. There are 2 koreas, 2 Chinas, 2 Jemens, 2 Sudans etc. in the world…
So after another player has choosen Eleanor (England), Victoria (England) would be possible but not Eleanor (France).

Any objections against?

2 Likes

Not fussed either way.

I’m Ok with duplicate civs

I’m fine with that

With no double person I mean also: only one Roosevelt, Saladin, Victoria, Eleanor, Katharina di Medici,…

1 Like

Also fine with duplicate civs but no double leaders.

1 Like

Korea: Sejong

@OtherRealisms is next

1 Like

All sounds good to me!

same to me

Japan Hojo

Your turn @Buno!

Ethiopia for me.
@Markelix i confirm that I play between 19:00 and 23:00 UTC

@Mad_SMAKs is next

Aztec (Montezuma) for me then

Norway (Harald Hardrada) please

1 Like

@Buno: Important in this game would be, to play your turn between 19:00 and 21:00, then Bliss has the chance to play in his 1-hour-window without 24h delay :wink:

Yongle for me.

@BambusBjoern you are next

Just a heads up on the turn order - there will be 2-3 days per week I cannot play between 02:00-0:700 due to work.

Yeah, I know. But i’m nearly everyday on between 5:00 and 7:30 or even 8:00. So if you’re playing your turn between 7:00 and 8:00 on those days, it will take 10-15 minutes until i’ve played mine…

… but if you have an alternative suggestion for turn order - tell it!

Nothing like that. You seems a pretty details oriented guy so just letting you know. Looking forward to the game. :slight_smile: