Huge, gigantic, big, mammoth, marathon on Primordial map (maybe we will see a mammoth!) (e43cd6d2)

GG! Really enjoyed this game.

I was certain of science victory and then your late push for Religion.

I decided not to crush you guys but keep it more fun. Hence the GDR trashing through the neighbourhood. Domination victory was certain, but too easy and not the game I set out to begin with.

The unkillable scouts was a definite killer for me. So many of my units were lost of that tactic, no matter how I tried to play around it. Particularly as scouts for bombers. Which is why I wont play another game if it is allowed.

Dan, thank you for also popping in when we lost a player.

Thanks for letting me play for Mesias-G. I thought I had a track for a different victory but you did dominate. I could have done the religious victory a long time ago but thought I could keep up. I would have liked a grand war without nukes and GDRs but that is not the game.

I wouldn’t attribute much to the use of unkillable scouts - they were only late game and you easily overcame them. I used them more to annoy than game an advantage. Well, there was that aircraft carrier :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: