Geoffgreene511's game! (e45b04aa)

so one cycle. voting for unit production did it since those are my two issue cities that spat them out expedited.

So Geoff needs to revert the turns I think

Should we pre agree to do something like make buying units +100% or -50% gold?
How many votes, 3 each?

Ok, I will revert the turn. Vote for something different.

I voted A Gold on the first choice.

I voted A Cultural on the second choice.

fingers crossed

Looking forward to hearing it is fixed.

Did you guys see my post?

Yes, and I responded on your post.

It seems to have worked. The new turns came around.

can’t see your reply sorry. am i looking in the wrong spot?

Ugg, I typed the reply but never hit the button to send. I just sent it.

1 Like

Headed river camping all weekend. Leaving in morning, as a heads up, I’ll be back Sunday!

1 Like

Have fun! See you when you get back.

Don’t camp near a source of horse… barbs!

I think I just took my last turn in this game. This game was a lot of fun. I thought I could pull off a religious victory and got close to doing it, but just couldn’t hold off against both of you. GG.

There was no war collusion. I was getting ready to attack your city in my area. I got a religion to defend against yours. When Butters attacked I was 2 turns away from doing so. GG thank you.

Good Game Geoff. You nearly took it down w/ religion. I lucked into a Heroic Age and then production bonus on creating units. I had numerous production zones and completed encampments; snake of army infantry and army artillery soon followed. GG

https://www.playyourdamnturn.com/game/d9bd23cf-25be-412d-919f-72486c367368

@BigStickOfButter
Congratulations, great game. I will surrender soon.

I was perplexed seeing my sugar tile pillaged during the game. It was inland. Was that you, how?

@DogBoy511 Geoff, I have been asking butters about how my sugar tile was pillaged. Do you have any idea? See my previous post thanks.

I have no idea. Perhaps a storm that you didn’t see? Maybe he has aircraft bombing them?

I have notice in our 2player game that some of my tiles are getting pillaged and I can’t figure out how or why.